Windows 10: Win 10 Activation

Discus and support Win 10 Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I purchased a Win10 digital licence from the MS Store back in December 18. The PC I activated with this has worked fine until now. With no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lofty68, May 19, 2019.

1. Lofty68 Win User

Win 10 Activation

Hi.

I purchased a Win10 digital licence from the MS Store back in December 18. The PC I activated with this has worked fine until now. With no hardware change at all, it is now showing as not activated. I've ran the trouble shooter and it repeatedly says it couldn't contact the system right now and to come back later.

I've found the purchase of Win 10 on my Microsoft account in the hope I can find the licence key or reinstal the digital licence somehow but when I go to the purchase details, it says the URL is incorrect and I can't get any further. I've found the purchase confirmation from MS back in December and none of this state the licence key.

Short of doing a clean install of the PC and then not knowing if I will be able to re activate it, Im stuck.

Can someone help please?

:)

Lofty68, May 19, 2019

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, May 19, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, May 19, 2019
  4. Win 10 Activation

win 10 activation fail code 70003c

Hi Shantanubandyopadhyay,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you installed Windows 10 through Windows update/ISO file?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it help to activate the Windows 10.

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

I hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Activation

1. Win 10 Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?: I recently purchased my Microsoft Studio 2 laptop, and when I attempted to dual boot with Linux, I deleted my Windows boot manager. I am now unable to load Windows. May I ask how I may obtain the Windows 11 OEM license key? so that I can reinstall Windows. On the laptop box...
  3. How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?: I recently purchased my Microsoft Studio 2 laptop, and when I attempted to dual boot with Linux, I deleted my Windows boot manager. I am now unable to load Windows. May I ask how I may obtain the Windows 11 OEM license key? so that I can reinstall Windows. On the laptop box...
  4. Cannot activate windows 11 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows 11 license: Hi. I had an old computer that had a genuine Windows 10upgraded from Windows 7 and I bought a new computer and installed Windows 11. I managed to transfer the license successfully. Then I got a problem with my processor. So I had to replace it. Then I did a clean Windows 11...
  5. Cannot activate windows 11 license

Cannot activate windows 11 license: Hi. I had an old computer that had a genuine Windows 10upgraded from Windows 7 and I bought a new computer and installed Windows 11. I managed to transfer the license successfully. Then I got a problem with my processor. So I had to replace it. Then I did a clean Windows 11...
  6. How to activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows?: I've been having problems with my Hp laptops SSD, with it opening to a blue rectangle with the 302 error. I recently got it replaced and I have to activate Windows. I have my old product key that was on this same laptop, but it wouldn't work. I tried troubleshooting, and when...
  7. How to activate Windows?

How to activate Windows?: I've been having problems with my Hp laptops SSD, with it opening to a blue rectangle with the 302 error. I recently got it replaced and I have to activate Windows. I have my old product key that was on this same laptop, but it wouldn't work. I tried troubleshooting, and when...
  8. Windows 10 won't activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't activate?: Hey so I just purchased windows10/11 from the Microsoft store and now I'm getting a message saying something has happened and we couldn't make your copy of windows genuine. Also on my activate windows tab I'm getting a message that says windows reported that the hardware of...
  9. Windows 10 won't activate?

Windows 10 won't activate?: Hey so I just purchased windows10/11 from the Microsoft store and now I'm getting a message saying something has happened and we couldn't make your copy of windows genuine. Also on my activate windows tab I'm getting a message that says windows reported that the hardware of...
  10. Windows 10 won't activate?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade