Windows 10: win 10 adding outlook accounts

Discus and support win 10 adding outlook accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have an ooutlook account that is in windows 10 mail, i am tryikng to add another to wi 10 mail how do i do that , by the numbers please ??? here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackTexas, Oct 16, 2018.

1. JackTexas Win User

win 10 adding outlook accounts

i have an ooutlook account that is in windows 10 mail, i am tryikng to add another to wi 10 mail how do i do that , by the numbers please ???

here is basically what happens

it presents the account i want to include .

when i try to add it, it says it already exists and will not continue

what am i missing here ?

:)

JackTexas, Oct 16, 2018
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    win 10 adding outlook accounts [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 16, 2018
  4. win 10 adding outlook accounts

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

win 10 adding outlook accounts

1. win 10 adding outlook accounts - Similar Threads - adding outlook accounts

2. Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  3. Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  4. Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  5. Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Outlook crashing when adding an alias as an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook crashing when adding an alias as an account: I have Office 365 on windows 10. My emails and calendar requests all go through my gmail account which is also the same account I use for my Microsoft login. I added a new alias to my Microsoft login "aliasname"@outlook.com. When I add "aliasname"@outlook.com to Outlook on my...
  7. Adding Microsoft account to validate activation Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adding Microsoft account to validate activation Win 10: Just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7. ... works fine.My desktop hardware also needs to be upgraded Motherboard, CPU and MemoryFollowing Ms advice I must activate the digital key by adding Ms Account in windows SETTINGSOn the SETTINGS/ACTIVATION tab, when choosing "Add a...
  8. trouble adding an email account to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble adding an email account to outlook: I'm hitting a wall when I set up another email account on outlook. I go to Add Account in Outlook 2013 and type in a new email account information and it asks for the password that my internet service provides. I only have the WIFI Password. Is that the same thing?...
  9. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275
  10. Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 355 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding account in outlook in win 10