Windows 10: Win 10 Admin Email Address is no more

Discus and support Win 10 Admin Email Address is no more in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The email address to my windows admin login no longer works and MS cannot verify it for me. I would like to set up another admin account with an email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chirs7715, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Chirs7715 Win User

Win 10 Admin Email Address is no more

The email address to my windows admin login no longer works and MS cannot verify it for me. I would like to set up another admin account with an email address that does work and still have access to all my docs, pics, movies etc. Possible or not?

:)

Chirs7715, Jun 25, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Hide or Show Email Address on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10  

Switched to local account.
    Email address is hidden on sign in page.
    As for Windows Store, I need to enter my MS account password. Just one extra step. No big deal.

(step 6 in OPTION TWO) https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

My issue is settled.

davidhk, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Bastet Win User
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Win 10 Admin Email Address is no more :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jun 25, 2019
  4. bobkat Win User

win live mail problems in win 10

Suddenly my email has gone haywire.
    My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes.

When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password. Further, I have two addresses. one for me and another for my wife, each has a different email address but both mail lists appear on my PC and also on my wifes PC.

I also get asked for the password for her address. On my PC I no longer get her emails but mine list in both her and my mail boxes. On her PC she gets both her and my emails listing correctly.

I have no idea why this has suddenly happened. I got a new password for mail a few months ago and it worked fine. but now I am getting thiese problems.

In addition it may be part of the same problem, If I try to open the app for BT Desktop Help on my PC it says that I do not have explorer 6 or higher and it will not open. I am using WIn 10 with Edge. I thought that the programme worked with Win 10.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks

bobkat, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 Admin Email Address is no more - Similar Threads - Admin Email Address

2. Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed: In the span on 10 minutes I got a verification code sent to me, was alerted of a suspicious sign on, and lost control of my microsoft account. I'm still signed into the account on my pc and can access my things, but I can't sign into my account any time it asks me for my...
  3. Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed: In the span on 10 minutes I got a verification code sent to me, was alerted of a suspicious sign on, and lost control of my microsoft account. I'm still signed into the account on my pc and can access my things, but I can't sign into my account any time it asks me for my...
  4. Spelling mistake in primary user / admin email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spelling mistake in primary user / admin email address: Hi, when setting up my new computer, I spelt the email address incorrectly. So I now have a new laptop setup to an email that I can't access, However all my microsoft office products were registered with the correct email address and account.incorrect address - missing 2...
  5. How do I remove email address from Win 10 Admin account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove email address from Win 10 Admin account: So I just found out that my kid has linked an admin account on a win 10 laptop with an email address that I don't have access to. I have created password protected admin account on the machine so when it boots, I can login as Admin. But I can't remove the email address...
  6. emailing someone with more than one email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emailing someone with more than one email address: I recently switched to using windows email. I am a teacher. It is not uncommon to have to email both parents separately. I have each email address under the child's name. However, when I try to create a new email, it only allows me to choose one. It never gives me the...
  7. Windows 10 Admin alias has two email addresses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Admin alias has two email addresses: Big update came down a few weeks ago, lots of problems. Dozens of hours. What I haven't fixed: My Alias now has my email at the sign-in but another email under "Your Info." The spurious email was from another account on this computer which appears to have been totally lost...
  8. No more Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No more Win 10?: My computer showed a notice that Win 10 would no longer be supported by Microsoft, including Defender. What will replace it? TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-win-10/182e7c7c-6cb1-466e-a916-21aa57f5b033
  9. Win 10 people email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 people email address: edited contact but address drop down box only shows old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-people-email-address/92029489-0e9c-4d14-92a9-d6428bc1c810
  10. Login Win 10 email address removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Win 10 email address removal: When I go to log in into my Windows 10, my email address shows .. is there I way to remove or change to a username? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-win-10-email-address-removal/d07849b7-26cf-494b-9600-8988864aab33