Windows 10: Win 10 and Chromecast.

Discus and support Win 10 and Chromecast. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To keep a stabel Network between My Laptop and Chromecast are an impossible task: Have trayed to use VLC and Plex for video, when it Works totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MagneJakobsen, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Win 10 and Chromecast.

To keep a stabel Network between My Laptop and Chromecast are an impossible task: Have trayed to use VLC and Plex for video, when it Works totally fantastic. but sp seldom. Have use my mobile so there never are anything. Have TV on serval places in the house, so you gone make me a happy man if u find help. Three bare lots of things online only ****. Hopefully would Google and Microsoft try to help their customer, instead for arguing who have the best product. Nobody can tell they had all right for many years ago

:)

MagneJakobsen, Dec 19, 2020

2. Google Chromecast Compatibility

Hi Raven,

We apologies for the misunderstanding about the Google Chrome cast device.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below to set up Chromecast and check if it helps.

Set Up Chromecast

Set up your Chromecast device - Android - Chromecast Help

If you still face the issue you can contact the Chrome cast help Center at the link given below.

Welcome to the Chromecast Help Center

Choose a device below to get started in the Help Center - Chromecast Help#

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 19, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Ratandeep Win User

Win 10 and Chromecast.

Chromecast

Hello John,

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate your time.

I would suggest you to refer the following article and check if it helps.

Refer:

Set Up Chromecast

Set up your Chromecast device - Android - Chromecast Help

You may also Chromecast help center using this link:

Welcome to the Chromecast Help Center

Choose a device below to get started in the Help Center - Chromecast Help#

Also see:

Minimum system requirements to cast from Chrome - Chromecast Help

I hope this information helps.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 and Chromecast.

1. Win 10 and Chromecast. - Similar Threads - Chromecast

2. Edge Browser Not Casting Media To Devices and\or Not Finding 'Chromecast Built-in' Devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser Not Casting Media To Devices and\or Not Finding 'Chromecast Built-in' Devices.: A heads up to anyone getting frustrated with Edge Browser not casting media to devices...I recently encountered the issue of suddenly not being able to 'Cast Media To Devices' and no devices being detected via Edge Browser; yet, Windows 10\11 still detects devices in...
  3. Edge Browser Not Casting Media To Devices and\or Not Finding 'Chromecast Built-in' Devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser Not Casting Media To Devices and\or Not Finding 'Chromecast Built-in' Devices.: A heads up to anyone getting frustrated with Edge Browser not casting media to devices...I recently encountered the issue of suddenly not being able to 'Cast Media To Devices' and no devices being detected via Edge Browser; yet, Windows 10\11 still detects devices in...
  4. Edge Browser Not Casting Media To Devices and\or Not Finding 'Chromecast Built-in' Devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast

in Windows 10 News
    Subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast: [IMG]Only watching movies with subtitles can be irritating as you don’t want to mishear any words or miss out on dialogue. However, one common issue many Chromecast users face is subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast. So, if you are facing the same error and...
  6. How does my laptop and chromecast end up in a housemates device list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does my laptop and chromecast end up in a housemates device list?: We are both on the same internet but it looks like my laptop and chromecast device is showing in device & printers page. Somehow have I logged into his computer or is it showing due to being on the same network? Please help as he thinks I've hacked into his computer somehow....
  7. How does my laptop and chromecast end up in a housemates device list?

How does my laptop and chromecast end up in a housemates device list?: We are both on the same internet but it looks like my laptop and chromecast device is showing in device & printers page. Somehow have I logged into his computer or is it showing due to being on the same network? Please help as he thinks I've hacked into his computer somehow....
  8. Is there a way to extend my screen to a Google TV Chromecast?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to extend my screen to a Google TV Chromecast?: So, it seems like my external monitor is on the way to deads-ville.For the last several days, when I turn it on, it goes on, displays its desktop for a second or two, then goes dark. Usually turning it on and off for a couple minutes eventually fixes it, but today it did not....
  9. Is there a way to extend my screen to a Google TV Chromecast?

Is there a way to extend my screen to a Google TV Chromecast?: So, it seems like my external monitor is on the way to deads-ville.For the last several days, when I turn it on, it goes on, displays its desktop for a second or two, then goes dark. Usually turning it on and off for a couple minutes eventually fixes it, but today it did not....
  10. Windows cannot see Chromecast, no matter which app is used.

Windows cannot see Chromecast, no matter which app is used.: Hello all.Last week I encountered a very odd problem. My computer Windows 10 randomly stopped being able to cast to my chromecast. My iPhone can still cast without issues. On Windows, my program of choice for casting was VLC player, but also have Soda Player and Google...