Windows 10: Win 10 and Microsoft Digital Image Anniversary Edition 2006

Discus and support Win 10 and Microsoft Digital Image Anniversary Edition 2006 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of a sudden my Digital image sort of slowly scans images into it. If I reboot it brings images immediately like it always has with XP, Vista, Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bushbug, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Bushbug Win User

Win 10 and Microsoft Digital Image Anniversary Edition 2006

All of a sudden my Digital image sort of slowly scans images into it. If I reboot it brings images immediately like it always has with XP, Vista, Win 7, 8 and early versions of Win 10. Any Idea what is going on?

My current computer since Windows 7 has a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H LGA 1150 Intel Z87, Intel Core i7-4770 Haswell Quad-Core 3.4GHz LGA 1150 84W BX80646I74770 Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics, G.SKILL Sniper Low Voltage Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Thanks,

:)

Bushbug, Jan 31, 2017
  2. saganized Win User

MS Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition Editor (Installing/Using Fonts)

Hi Andre, apparently, you're right; there must be some kind of incompatibility between the font and program.

I tried uninstalling the font, then reinstalling. The font shows up in Paint, WordPad, and Character Map (like before). And, it also shows up in Word 2013, MS Works Word Processor, and Notepad. It just seems bizarre.

However, it still didn't show up in Digital Image Suite. Interestingly, it also doesn't show up in AOL (I hadn't noticed that before).

Maybe I'll try (1) uninstalling the font, (2) uninstalling/reinstalling Digital Image Suite, and then (3) reinstalling the font. Maybe that
    will make a difference. If not, I'll just kick myself, and then carry on.

Thanks for your help!

saganized, Jan 31, 2017
  3. MS Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition Editor (Installing/Using Fonts)

Could be a limitation of the program. Digital Image Suite 2006 is 10 years old. Microsoft Word 2013 is just 4 years old.

You could try uninstall then reinstall the font to see if it works.

Also, does the font show up in other programs such as Microsoft Paint, WordPad or Character Map?

Andre Da Costa, Jan 31, 2017
  4. Win 10 and Microsoft Digital Image Anniversary Edition 2006

Welcome to the TenForums @Bushbug

When you installed program did you install in compatibility mode?

Support for this software ended ten years ago. I know it works for you but at some point as the Windows core evolves it is going to die or more issues like this will arise.

Try the compatibility install, may correct situation.

Caledon Ken, Feb 2, 2017
  5. Bushbug Win User
    The program has worked on all operating systems since XP and about 2 months ago it started this. I have tried installing it with and without compatibility settings and the problem seem to persist, I recently recovered and left a couple of programs off that I thought might be causing it, and so far (less than a day) it hasn't started the problem again.

Bushbug, Feb 4, 2017
  6. Great. I would still casually look at future products. I had to go through same issue with Picasa. It is on the EOL path.

Caledon Ken, Feb 4, 2017
  7. Bushbug Win User
    Thanks for your replies, I'll have to find something else.

Bushbug, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 and Microsoft Digital Image Anniversary Edition 2006

1. Win 10 and Microsoft Digital Image Anniversary Edition 2006 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Digital Image

2. Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006: About two weeks ago I purchased a HP laptop. Obviously, it came with Windows 10 64 bit. For years, I have used Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006. I have the disc for it and with my old computer, I would do a complete reformat or restore as it seemed to be and everything...
  3. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006: I am able to get Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 which I know is not compatible with Windows 10. However, I've read numerous places how I can download it on Win10. The only problem is that everything I read refers to only one disc... this package has 2 discs so I'm a bit...
  4. Digital Image 2006

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital Image 2006: Good day I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not for photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D, as my computer does not support Explorer. However, I have...
  5. Digital Image 2006

Digital Image 2006: Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not for photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3 D and it is not what I...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image 2006: Good evening I recently purchased a new laptop. I transferred all my data onto the new computer but my Digital Image 2006 which worked with windows 10 on my old laptop won't install on my new laptop. It says the program is incompatible. I use this program often and used...
  7. Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition

Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition: We have thousands of images in the Digital Image Library that have descriptions and captions added. Is there any way to transfer this data with the images to another software package now that The digital image suite will not transfer to our new Windows 10 laptop. We have...
  8. LOST DISC 2 OF MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE 2006 ANNIVERSARY EDITION

LOST DISC 2 OF MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE 2006 ANNIVERSARY EDITION: I LOST DISC 2 OF MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE 2006 ANNIVERSARY EDITION. IS THERE ANY WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT OR BUY ONE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-disc-2-of-microsoft-digital-image-2006/33c17c69-787b-401f-81b1-d1ebbf20db81
  9. Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition: I purchased a new computer that does not have a CD drive. How do I transfer my application to the new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-suite-2006-anniversary-edition/7e759a01-6d24-4905-b60c-21b7f83f1cca"
  10. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

Microsoft Digital Image 2006: It seems economically wrong to force users to throw away material previously considered allright. Microsoft digital image was cool. Why doesn´t Microsoft create an upgrade? Please consider the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2006 Microsoft Digital Image has two disk No 1 installed but 2nd dick was block

2. digital image aniversary edition

3. microsoft digtalimage standard 2006 editor