Windows 10: Win 10 and Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Win 10 and Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Will overwriting Win 10 with Win 10 Pro solve my Win 10 missing profile problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kybriar62, Nov 22, 2020 at 1:57 AM.

1. kybriar62 Win User

Win 10 and Win 10 Pro

Will overwriting Win 10 with Win 10 Pro solve my Win 10 missing profile problem?

:)

2. Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

4. Win 10 and Win 10 Pro

Win 10 boots...

I have even on an old dell laptop from windows xp era: Windows 10 adventures

Thema:

Win 10 and Win 10 Pro

1. Win 10 and Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro

2. Creative NX Pro Webcam driver for Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative NX Pro Webcam driver for Windows 10 64-bit: I'd like to share my experience on setting up Creative NX Pro webcam on Windows 10 64-bit. There is no official driver from Creative as this product is no longer supported. However, this webcam can be setup with the driver for Vimicro webcam with some config modification....
  3. Windows 10 home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Unbeknownst to me, I purchased a lap top with only a partial operating system. I was forced to pay an additional$99 to download Windows Pro. What downloaded was an "unauthorized" version of Windows Enterprise which I can't even activate. I have been trying to call...
  4. Reset surface pro remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset surface pro remotely: I have recently separated from my partner and he has kept my surface pro. I would like to reset the device, or at least remove my account from the machine remotely. I am the primary user. Is there a way I can do this without needing to try and arrange a physical meeting?...
  5. Surface pro 3 OS win 10 not going to Sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface pro 3 OS win 10 not going to Sleep.: We are using surface pro 3 with windows 10 OS. surface device not going to sleep when i apply sleep command from Start ->Power -> Sleep. after apply sleep command only PC get locked but not going to sleep. as we checked if we restart OS and then try to sleep without user...
  6. AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second: My AirPods Pro are connected to my Windows 10 laptop. I've used them together with no issues before. But recently, the AirPods lose all audio from the laptop after the first half a second. You can only hear enough to remind you that it did connect. The device is still...
  7. Can I get custom backlight software for surface pro computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I get custom backlight software for surface pro computer?: I have a backlight on my surface pro keyboard, the colour is white. But is there any possible way to change the colour of the keyboard backlight with some sort of downloadable software? Or something else? submitted by /u/Fudge54321 [link] [comments]...
  8. No com ports in Dev Mgr Win 1909 on Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No com ports in Dev Mgr Win 1909 on Surface Pro 5: HI, I see there are no com ports in Dev Mgr on my Surface Pro 5. Win 1909. I have tried the Legacy and it brings the Port in however it is not working. Cannot determine settings. When I connect my device which needs Com 3, it says cannot open Com 3. Help ! oz...
  9. Surface Pro reverted to default/new status after blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro reverted to default/new status after blue screen: I'm hoping to gain insight here as to what may have happened to cause my Surface Pro to go haywire and how I can correct it. After the blue screen with the sad emoji, my programs could not "locate" their files. Outlook 365 had to be set up again which meant all contacts in...
  10. Surface Pro 7 stuck "working on updates"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 7 stuck "working on updates": My computer restarted to install updates and has not progressed for a couple of months. It is still at 91% completion. I have tried shutting it down, but when it boots back up it's still updating....