Windows 10: Win 10 APP JW Library

Discus and support Win 10 APP JW Library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This app recently stopped allowing me to download video and sound files within the app. It still allows data files . Normally when downloading a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielHarnish, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Win 10 APP JW Library

This app recently stopped allowing me to download video and sound files within the app. It still allows data files .

Normally when downloading a video it will show a pop up that asks the download resolution. This does not show up. I can force it to show up by disabling video permissions. Then, I can select the resolution but it will not download now because it is not allowed.

Any ideas and or suggestions?

:)

DanielHarnish, Aug 3, 2020
  2. 7thSense Win User

to add jw library app

JW Library is only available for Windows 8 at the moment (not Windows Phone 8). I suggest you talk to the publisher of the app and ask them to release a Windows Phone app too.

Hope this helps!

7thSense, Aug 3, 2020
  3. alexrest Win User
    to add jw library app

The JW.org online help section has an FAQ called "Will the app run on my mobile device?" Note the following:

"Support for the following device is coming soon:

• Windows Phone 8"

alexrest, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Win 10 APP JW Library

jw library app will not download and have tried all suggestions

cannot download JW library app and have tried all suggestions

gayla barb, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 APP JW Library

1. Win 10 APP JW Library - Similar Threads - APP Library

2. JW Library app video freezes when playing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    JW Library app video freezes when playing.: I installed JW Library app on all my PCs. Latest windows 10 versions installed. PCs configurations: Core i9 10850K64Gb RAMGTX 1080all my PCs same configurationWhen i trying to play video by using JW Lybrary, the video starting to freeze. Before it was fine but suddenly...
  3. Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library

Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library: Hello,For the past month, I have been having a problem with my Windows Store library. Prior to the start of this if I selected my Library in the windows store app, I would see all of my games and apps that I have purchased with options to either install or manage them....
  4. How do I remove an app from my MS store Library?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove an app from my MS store Library?: Hi, just been using the MS store for the first time. I tried out an eReader but it wasn't great so I got a different one. I've uninstalled the app but it's still in my library, how to I remove it? I was able to atleast hide the pre-installed stuff but that doesn't seem to be...
  5. Photos App used to import and create folders in Pictures library...but not any more??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App used to import and create folders in Pictures library...but not any more??: Greetings, I've enjoyed the functionality of the Photos app for allowing me to backup the pics and vids on my phone. It was so easy because Photos would create folders in my Pictures library for the month and year the pics and vids were taken. This helped me maintain my...
  6. JW Library App doesn't play any videos; neither the downloaded ones nor the ones I try to...

JW Library App doesn't play any videos; neither the downloaded ones nor the ones I try to...: JW Library App doesn't play any videos; neither the downloaded ones nor the ones I try to stream. I recently started having this issue. The app opens up normally and everything loads fine but when I try to play a video of any sort the video player opens for a second,...
  7. Apps i redeemed disappeared from my library

Apps i redeemed disappeared from my library: So i got this Minecraft windows 10 edition code from i think 2 years ago and i've been able to redeem it and install the game. Recently i just built a new PC and also changed the email on my account. After i sign in to the microsoft store with the same account but with the...
  8. How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?

How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?: How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-delete-apps-from-library-of-microsoft/90b43273-7ac4-49ad-8349-31ad5862eb01
  9. Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!

Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!: Add feature to "on-own" free apps!!!! Contact developers and get this added ASAP! i understand for PAID apps, but at least add the option to un-own FREE apps and games. i have lots of FREE apps and games i never needed that auto purchased when i setup my PC. I...
  10. JW Library app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JW Library app: When I go to the Media option on my app. It shows Under Video : "Connect to the Internet to see available videos" Under Audio: "Connect to Internet to see available audio programs" None of the videos or audio files I downloaded in the past shows up....