Windows 10: Win 10 app store sucks, why?

Discus and support Win 10 app store sucks, why? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; More than half the apps I want, can't be found on the app store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DebraDaniel, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Win 10 app store sucks, why?

More than half the apps I want, can't be found on the app store

:)

DebraDaniel, Apr 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Win 10 app store sucks, why? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 19, 2021
  4. robinpe Win User

Win 10 app store sucks, why?

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 app store sucks, why?

1. Win 10 app store sucks, why? - Similar Threads - app store sucks

2. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  3. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  4. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks: Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks, wifi icon error says globe No internet secured, I can still access the internet but it's really annoying, I've done all I can, reset wifi, change change internet registry, uninstall wifi, etc..but icon NOT WORKING. WTH with you microsoft? Developer...
  6. UEFI sucks and this is why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI sucks and this is why: I have just clean formatted and installed w10 on an HP laptop (UEFI - Factory installed system was Win 8.1) and I found out that the system couldn't be activated and that WIFI card although seemed fine couldn't connect at all to my WIFI. Activated CSM (legacy mode in BIOS),...
  7. Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace: Dear windows support team. Please do not send any single piece of update as it sucks. I wish the person who do the update, just die. Please take this seriously as boot time is 30 minutes. And when using that ****, it suddenly goes off for some **** reasons. Please. Leave my...
  8. Why Windows 10 sucks?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Windows 10 sucks?: Metro interface is annoying. Remember nice and simple menu from Windows 7 where you coan find everything always in the same place? Yes, that was nice... Now we got a nightmare - weird vision of a mad MS programmer. Who was complaining about old-style menu? Do not know anyone....
  9. win 10 [ updates suck]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 10 [ updates suck]: are there future plans to fix these permissions problem in windows 10 ? I ask because I just received the replacement laptop for the one Windows !0 update shot right in the gut. Slowly but surely I lost permissions for personal files and it went down hill from there to...
  10. metro onenote on win 10 sucks!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    metro onenote on win 10 sucks!: no more circle menu. how do you change pen thickness? 5328