Windows 10: Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

Discus and support Win 10 apps doesn't work!!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have problem in my win 10 apps as below: 1- Microsoft store never launch and i tried all the methods i found in here for the same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SafaaAswad, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

Hello everyone,

I have problem in my win 10 apps as below:

1- Microsoft store never launch and i tried all the methods i found in here for the same problem, I click the icon and nothing happen.

2- Microsoft Photos and Videos show me the message (The app didn't start).

also i tried to upgrage the system using the upgrading tools all done but the same issue repeated and the apps didn't work .. any help.

:)

SafaaAswad, Jun 7, 2019

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Jun 7, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win 10 apps doesn't work!!! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

1. Win 10 apps doesn't work!!! - Similar Threads - apps doesn't

2. Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...: Ok, this happened after I updated to 1903. Before the update, the scrolling worked perfectly fine. It did happen a few times before too. But the main question is, how can I resolve this issue? Is there some a registry settings that can solve this?...
  3. Windows Photo app doesn't fine all photos on Nas

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photo app doesn't fine all photos on Nas: I have two machines both on the same version of Windows (18362.175) and the same version of the Photo app (2019.19051.13510.0). My Pictures are stored under the "Pictures" folder is on a Synology DS +918. I have two user accounts , one for each machine and each user is part...
  4. My netflix app doesn't show the download button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My netflix app doesn't show the download button: Good day, I have a problem with my Netflix app, its annoying I've done everything it show in the forums, I update my windows, I reset the app, I uninstalled in powershell and installed it again, and nothing. when i sign in I got the message that I can download but when I...
  5. Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903: I upgraded(?) to 1903 (Home), but went back to 1809 because Apps in Settings didn't work. Clicking Apps caused the entire Settings window to close. Anyone else seen this? 133468
  6. Start menu search doesn't say what type of app it finds anymore?

in Cortana
    Start menu search doesn't say what type of app it finds anymore?: Just noticed that when I search for an app in the start menu, it no longer says desktop app or trusted Microsoft Store app. It just says app. Did something go wrong or is it a change? using Windows 10 version 1809 (OS Build 17763.475)...
  7. Movies & TV app doesn't remember size

Movies & TV app doesn't remember size: I cannot get Windows 10's Movies & TV app to remember the window size. (Side note: I'm using a 4K monitor, therefore, the Movies & TV app window size loads at about a fraction of my screen.) It starts out small, and I try dragging the corners out (even while holding CTRL...
  8. Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails: I have plenty of mails on the Windows 10 Mail application. All o the work except for yahoo mails. Only one yahoo mail can be there, if more than 1 yahoo mails are existent in the accounts, then all of them go out of sync except the last one you logged in. If you hit "fix...
  9. "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

"Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website: I'm using the Mail App and I have Gmail and outlook emails in it. In the Gmail website i have created Labels/folders and they have successfully loaded in the Mail App. The problem is when using the Mail App. When I move an email to any label/folder it doesn't sync into the...
  10. Windows apps doesn't work (Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...)

Windows apps doesn't work (Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...): The following Apps launch the immediately closes: Calculator Tips Feedback Hub Photos Alarms & Clock Calculator Calendar Camera Get Office Groove Music Mail Microsoft Solitaire Movies & TV One Note Skype Preview Sticky Notes Voice Recorder I followed the addressed...