Windows 10: Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

Discus and support Win 10 apps doesn't work!!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have problem in my win 10 apps as below: 1- Microsoft store never launch and i tried all the methods i found in here for the same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SafaaAswad, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

Hello everyone,

I have problem in my win 10 apps as below:

1- Microsoft store never launch and i tried all the methods i found in here for the same problem, I click the icon and nothing happen.

2- Microsoft Photos and Videos show me the message (The app didn't start).

also i tried to upgrage the system using the upgrading tools all done but the same issue repeated and the apps didn't work .. any help.

:)

SafaaAswad, Jun 7, 2019

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Jun 7, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win 10 apps doesn't work!!! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 apps doesn't work!!!

1. Win 10 apps doesn't work!!! - Similar Threads - apps doesn't

2. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  3. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...

I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...: I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full control on that directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-an-app-but-it-doesnt-push/966071b4-ab69-450e-bbcc-f3f448fb0eda
  6. I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...: I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full control on that directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-an-app-but-it-doesnt-push/966071b4-ab69-450e-bbcc-f3f448fb0eda
  7. Can't install xbox app/microsoft shop doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install xbox app/microsoft shop doesn't work: When i try to download/update anything it just wont and when i tried to download xbox app thro website i get an error that download can't be started...
  8. Apps and calls doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...
  9. Apps and calls doesn't work.

Apps and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...
  10. How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow: After trying all the suggestions re: Windows running in S mode etc, I can now install VLC. This was by going to Microsoft Store, clicking my profile picture then going to Settings.What I then changed was the item that says "Purchase Sign InWhen I buy from Microsoft Store,...