Windows 10: Win 10 audio very low

Discus and support Win 10 audio very low in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; good day, my windows 10 pro 1909 audio very low when playing music and video. Any fix that i can download?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sauffiemansor, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Win 10 audio very low

good day, my windows 10 pro 1909 audio very low when playing music and video. Any fix that i can download?

:)

sauffiemansor, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Low Audio Volume when listening songs

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving this issue. Thank you for providing the detailed information. I understand that you get low audio level while playing songs.

Ideally, the level of audio depends on the type of the audio file that you are playing. However, I would suggest you to try using the Audio Enhancements, which will boost the audio level and help you get a better audio experience. Refer the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type mmsys.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Under Playback tab, double click on the sound device that you are using.
    4. Click on Enhancements tab.
    5. Select the checkbox for Loudness Equalization.
    6. Click on OK.

If the issue persists, you may want to try updating the Audio drivers and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Sound, Video, and Game Controllers.
    3. Right click on the Audio
      device
      and select Update Driver.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

You may also want to check the Audio levels for specific applications in the Volume Mixer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Right click on the Sound icon on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Select Open Volume Mixer.
    3. Now, adjust the Volume levels for the Applications as per your requirement.

Refer the screenshot below:

Win 10 audio very low 5c89acd0-2ea3-4a5a-99cb-5f8c01a94726?upload=true.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 5, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Win 10 audio very low

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 audio very low

1. Win 10 audio very low - Similar Threads - audio very low

2. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar audio recording very low.: Problem makes no sense. Internal mic disabled. Webcam mic disabled. Headset mic set to default and enabled. Game is browser based and has mic support. Webgame reads audio loud and clear. When I record with game bar, all three other players voices are crisp. Mine is super low....
  3. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar audio recording very low.: Problem makes no sense. Internal mic disabled. Webcam mic disabled. Headset mic set to default and enabled. Game is browser based and has mic support. Webgame reads audio loud and clear. When I record with game bar, all three other players voices are crisp. Mine is super low....
  4. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Speakers Very Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers Very Low: Hello In Windows 10 After Windows Update Speakers Are Very Low Even Though Speakers Are On High What Should I Do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-very-low/dbdece2b-891d-40d8-8963-df5118fb45f1
  6. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  7. Sound is very low

Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  8. Very high sound at low audio level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very high sound at low audio level: I feel like my PC has 100% volume when it's just 10-15%. I tried updating my audio drivers but it did not solve the problem... My headphone is using USB, but probably it have nothing to do with the problem cause the problem still stands in all the audio devices i have...
  9. Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset

Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset: Hi, While using headphones / headsets I was able to listen audio clearly when volume level kept to 10, but after few days, I'm not able to hear the any audio clearly, need to increase the system sound level to 100 when playing any video / audio file. When listening without...
  10. Audio is very low on all apps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio is very low on all apps: Cant seem to get enough volume out of Windows 10 on my laptop. Before upgrading it was fine. If I disconnect my Bose PC Laptop speakers it is low out of the built ins on my pc. Low to my Bose and low to my HDMI connection to my TV. I notice there is either no equalizer or...