Windows 10: Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off?

Discus and support Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does it do that? The settings appear to "go back to normal" once I get back to the computer -> Monitor turns off after 15, system goes to sleep after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JohnMidnight, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off?

Does it do that? The settings appear to "go back to normal" once I get back to the computer -> Monitor turns off after 15, system goes to sleep after a hour. But if its woken up by Auto Maint, that doesn't happen.

Ideas? Otherwise I'm just gonna turn this thing off.

:)

JohnMidnight, Oct 28, 2017
  2. TaigamaZ Win User

Please teach me disabling auto-maintenance Windows 10

Hello anyone. Sorry for my bad English.

Please tech me how to disable the auto-maintenance on Windows 10. I think it cause critical error in my computer. I will run maintenance myseft.

The first time of day I turn on my computer. The auto-maintenance program perform maintain and the result:

Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off? [​IMG]

After the startup my computer like a turtle. The system tray show nothing but time, battery bar and action center. My computer seem can't do anything for my work, can't shut down ether. I still hear sound. If I shutdown, the computer will freeze at shuting
    down screen (infinite loop cricle), I must press power button for 3-4 second and re-turn on the computer (I think this harm my hard disk). If could, please teach me how to turn off safety.

I'm sure (80%) that caused by auto-maintenance, because I had checked the log and seen time: auto maintenance during the startup. And the error only happend the first time, and second, and third... I turn on my computer. If my computer startup normal, the
    error won't repeat anymore (until the next day).

TaigamaZ, Oct 28, 2017
  3. Computer keeps turning itself on after windows 10 update

I think I have found the solution under control panel

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings

In "advanced power settings" then under "sleep there" is an option for allow wake timers, this is auto enabled by windows 10, disabling should stop the auto turn on

phillip pearce, Oct 28, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off?

1. Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off? - Similar Threads - Auto Maintenance Power

2. Auto Maintenance Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto Maintenance Windows 10: Although I do regular maintenance on my Windows 10 laptop I am still a little confused about "Auto Maintenance" ! It is scheduled for 2 am in the morning, I always turn laptop off and at the wall socket, in order for this to work should I leave on at the wall and also set to...
  3. Auto Maintenance Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Maintenance Windows 10: Although I do regular maintenance on my Windows 10 laptop I am still a little confused about "Auto Maintenance" ! It is scheduled for 2 am in the morning, I always turn laptop off and at the wall socket, in order for this to work should I leave on at the wall and also set to...
  4. Auto Maintenance Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No option to turn off Auto Brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No option to turn off Auto Brightness: [ATTACH] I just bought a new Lenovo 9i laptop and its great. Unfortunately, when I go into Display Settings, there is no box to disable auto brightness. I then went into Advance Power Options and there is no option to disable it there either. Is this normal? The Lenovo...
  6. power off options

power off options: I no longer have power off options using my curser. My hibernate, sleep, shut down is no longer there. I now have to turn off my laptop with the actual power button. How do I reset my shut down/power off function?...
  7. No options to turn OFF adaptive brightness / no power slider

No options to turn OFF adaptive brightness / no power slider: Hello everyone! I'm stuck with a very weird problem I can't solve. I'm not a full-on reading binary style tech person but I'm using computers (and fix their problems) since forever and never ran against a wall like this: My Dell M3800 laptop turned on the adaptive...
  8. Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off: Hi, Despite "turn hard disk after" set to 10 minutes (or less for testing) in Power Options, HDDs won't turn off at all. They used to until yesterday. I have made no changes to the system only updated NVidia driver, but I can't tell if the issue started after update or...
  9. Power options and action for a lid,sleep,turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Power options and action for a lid,sleep,turn off: Guys I need help.I cant find a way to change 3 actions in my power plan.I need for option "sleep" -action do nothing,"close lid" -action do nothing and for option "power button" -turn off computer. The point is that I cant find proper registry.Is there any bat.file or...
  10. Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Security and Maintenance Messages in Windows 10 By default, Windows will automatically check for security and maintenance problems and send you a message (notification) if...