Windows 10: win 10 backwards compatibility search/list

Discus and support win 10 backwards compatibility search/list in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have both an Xbox 360 and Xbox one and there is a search function on this site where you can see which 360 games are backwards compatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeff M270, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Jeff M270 Win User

win 10 backwards compatibility search/list

Hello, I have both an Xbox 360 and Xbox one and there is a search function on this site where you can see which 360 games are backwards compatible with xbox one I have a PC I updated to Win 10 and some games I've repurchased through steam, but I'm wondering if there is a list anywhere of which games do and don't work I'm aware many do from looking online. For example I used to play empire earth and earth 2150 and have a copy of earth 2160 I never even opened the box says it's compatible with north american version s of win xp and 2000. I have many old games that would be fun to look b

:)

Jeff M270, Dec 8, 2021

2. Backwards Compatibility

Hi Zachary,

Some games are already backwards compatible on Xbox One from Xbox 360. To check the list of the backwards compatible games, you can visit this

link

If you have comments or suggestions, you are free to post them on our
    Xbox Feedback page
    . You can recommend and vote for the games and features that you want to be available on Xbox.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Backwards Compatibility

Nobody wants to play Disney Bolt there are over 184,678 Votes For Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Same with Call Of Duty MW3 {Modern Warfare 3} over 133,217 and Battlefield Bad Company had over 43,000 votes like come on and Disney Bolt only had 480 votes.

EliteSniperGod9, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 backwards compatible?

Hi Victor,

Currently, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is not a part of the list of the games that are backwards compatible. Click this

link
    for a comprehensive list of the available game titles for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.

Should you want the game to be backwards compatible, you may submit a request and vote for it via Xbox Feedback. To know more about it, click this

link

Regards.

Paul Bab, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

1. win 10 backwards compatibility search/list - Similar Threads - backwards compatibility search

2. installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatability for win 10 listed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatability for win 10 listed?: Installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatibility for win 10 listed when I go to set compatibility for a Program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-win-10-over-win-81-and-does-not-have/10d4aecd-3c59-4f34-96f1-3c45a20329b1
  3. Win 11 Key Backward Compatible?

Win 11 Key Backward Compatible?: Hi All:I am getting ready to put Win 11 on here so went to the store and bought 11 Pro. Now I learn it will only work with GPT. I can certainly make my system GPT but prefer not to. Can I use this key to install another Windows 10 Pro on this machine for dual boot?Thanks for...
  4. Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?

Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?: I'm trying to see if I can use my windows 11 Product key to install windows 10? I've been told Mixed things about this.Thank you,Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-product-keys-backwards-compatable/e48aeb66-cba6-4830-aa73-00b6b601fe9b
  5. Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?: I'm trying to see if I can use my windows 11 Product key to install windows 10? I've been told Mixed things about this.Thank you,Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-product-keys-backwards-compatable/e48aeb66-cba6-4830-aa73-00b6b601fe9b
  6. win 10 backwards compatibility search/list

win 10 backwards compatibility search/list: Hello, I have both an Xbox 360 and Xbox one and there is a search function on this site where you can see which 360 games are backwards compatible with xbox one I have a PC I updated to Win 10 and some games I've repurchased through steam, but I'm wondering if there is a list...
  7. Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0: We have a project that utilizes the Kinect v2 for windows via the SDK2.0. With the new Azure Kinect v4 coming out, there seems to be a new SDK4 for communications with the device. But I was wondering if there's any method of backwards compatibility to utilize our current...
  8. backward compatibility

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    backward compatibility: I am reviewing my order list that includes a 3D printer and many traders are not guaranteeing backward compatibility testing with operating systems. I currently use Windows 10 Home, investing in a laboratory requires more money or investment. Sourced from www.ebay.co.uk,...
  9. Upcoming of Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upcoming of Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie Final Fantasy XIII Cars: Race-O-Rama Sonic Unleashed Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox) SEGA Superstars Tennis Crash: Mind Over Mutant Disney\Pixar's Up video...
  10. Windows 10 drivers backwards compatible with Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 drivers backwards compatible with Windows 7?: So after having a few Windows 10 updates lately give me major hassles, like Bluetooth not talking to devices after the latest update after pairing, I'm considering going back to Windows 7. What I'd like to know before I undertake the change is if Windows 10 drivers are...