Windows 10: Win 10 Bad program

Discus and support Win 10 Bad program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why Win 10 won't get back to version 7 ???? It was a much better program than GARBAGE Win 10 !!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YumiStefaniak, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Win 10 Bad program

Why Win 10 won't get back to version 7 ???? It was a much better program than GARBAGE Win 10 !!!

:)

YumiStefaniak, Apr 18, 2020

2. good programs gone bad

list all the programs here that you know was good but is now bad

skellattarr, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 18, 2020
  4. endeavor Win User

Win 10 Bad program

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Bad program

1. Win 10 Bad program - Similar Threads - Bad program

2. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  3. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  4. Since October Updates, ProductInfo.dll Bad Image Errors for All Programs

Since October Updates, ProductInfo.dll Bad Image Errors for All Programs: Hello! Windows specs: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎5/‎2/‎2021 OS build 19045.3448 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19044.1000.0 running on a personal desktop, 64-bitToday 10/15/2023 I discovered my computer had shut off and automatically...
  5. Since October Updates, ProductInfo.dll Bad Image Errors for All Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since October Updates, ProductInfo.dll Bad Image Errors for All Programs: Hello! Windows specs: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎5/‎2/‎2021 OS build 19045.3448 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19044.1000.0 running on a personal desktop, 64-bitToday 10/15/2023 I discovered my computer had shut off and automatically...
  6. Since October Updates, ProductInfo.dll Bad Image Errors for All Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. So Windows 11 is programmed so bad it can't type in Japanese?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So Windows 11 is programmed so bad it can't type in Japanese?: Yeah I've seen a thread about the problem where the keyboard setting just simply doesn't let you switch to hiragana or katakana input at all. I have same problem....
  8. So Windows 11 is programmed so bad it can't type in Japanese?

So Windows 11 is programmed so bad it can't type in Japanese?: Yeah I've seen a thread about the problem where the keyboard setting just simply doesn't let you switch to hiragana or katakana input at all. I have same problem....
  9. Audio being really bad when another program is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio being really bad when another program is open: I have a pair of Sony headphones connected via Bluetooth to my HP 360 Laptop. I am running the latest version of Windows 11, even though I wish it was Windows 10. When I have a program open such as Premiere Pro or After Effects, Sound from a program open like Amazon music...
  10. Audio being really bad when another program is open

Audio being really bad when another program is open: I have a pair of Sony headphones connected via Bluetooth to my HP 360 Laptop. I am running the latest version of Windows 11, even though I wish it was Windows 10. When I have a program open such as Premiere Pro or After Effects, Sound from a program open like Amazon music...