Windows 10: Win 10 bad system config error

Discus and support Win 10 bad system config error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hai im new here, im using windows 10 , Suddenly my windows showing "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG " error. i tried a lot a ways to fix it. it keeps on getting into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/INNERPEACEZEN, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Win 10 bad system config error

Hai im new here, im using windows 10 , Suddenly my windows showing "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG " error. i tried a lot a ways to fix it. it keeps on getting into diagnosing your pc loop, i fear i might lose all my pictures (amateur photographer) on my pc. please help experts. sorry for my bad english.

my pc config: Cpu: i5 6500 LGA 1151 Gpu: Zotac geforce Gtx 1060 3gb Motherboard: Asus H110M-D - 6th Generation DDR4 Ram: Hyperx fury black 8gb 2133mhz ddr4 internal drive: wd blue desktop 1tb Power supply: Corsair VS550 550-Watt Os : Windows 10 pro

submitted by /u/INNERPEACEZEN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/INNERPEACEZEN, Dec 2, 2019

2. Bad system config error

Attempted to upgrade to Windows 10 from Win-7 on a DELL Notebook. Walked away while installation was taking place. When I returned to see progress, computer had blank black/gray screen. After waiting for 10-12 minutes and nothing happened, I forced shutdown.
    On restart the message appeared: ''bad system config error''. The 'promises' of repair, etc., all do NOT work. I'm stuck with the 'Blue Screen of Death.' !!

I have no Win-10 media to reinstall at this time. Is there a way to get this fixed?

AnthonyChungWN, Dec 2, 2019
  3. blue screen error - Bad system config

How do I fix the blue screen error - bad system config

KirstenDrennon, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Win 10 bad system config error

Bad system config info and failure to launch windows 10

Windows 10 on a Dell XPS about 1.5 yrs old

turned machine on and got the Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart; bad system config info.

Went through the multiple suggestions to fix, repair or restore but none of them were successful. Seemed to get a consistent response that a problem was encountered and therefore no the problem couldn’t be resolved.

Under troubleshoot attempted the prompt command option. The message under the Microsoft Windows [version 10.0.17134.1] said not enough resources available to process this command.

I found a video on youtube to address the bad system config info issue and followed the steps as presented.

After going through that process my system still won’t boot up.

there apprared to be enough free space on C.

thanks in advance for any assistance

Bob

BobSteiner2, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 bad system config error

1. Win 10 bad system config error - Similar Threads - bad system config

2. bad system config

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bad system config: after last windows 10 update, get stopcode bad system config info. windows will not start even in safe mode. no restore point is avail. cannot remove last updates. reset gets error....
  3. Bad System Config Info Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad System Config Info Error: I was working on some school work when my computer suddenly crashed and restarted. The computer didn't even make it to my log in before it crashed again and again. Finally the computer went into the blue screen where it told me I had a bad system config info error. I have...
  4. Bad system config

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bad system config: I cant play on my pc because of the bad system config i keep trying to do differnt things on my command prompt and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config/7d26b40e-637a-4d2c-8f63-1814c88ec975
  5. Error Bad system config info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Bad system config info: After i stalling windows 10 ypdate I am recieveing a blue screen loop with error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I have tried reseting only to get the another error saying there was a problem resetting. Start up repair brings me another error...
  6. Bad system config

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad system config: So out of nowhere, got the {bad system config info} error. Computer won't let me factory reset or anything, and I don't have a back up since the laptop isn't mine. Does anyone know a fix? I've tried quite a few things from online to no avail. Not the best when it comes to...
  7. Bad system config

Bad system config: A while back I setup a restore point on my usb and selected the option where it would make a new one to to replace the old one every hour because i thought it would be useful. After installing the latest windows 10 update the next day my laptop starting slowing down severely...
  8. Bad system config

Bad system config: Hi, I have a question and I have been having blue screens for some time now. I have a feeling that my windows OS, a driver, or my motherboard might and a problem and want to try and rule out anything doing with windows. I know the problem and I can repeat it. I have...
  9. Bad system Config

Bad system Config: I was trying to access my windows OS folder in linux (ubuntu unity version) .So I tried to access it using the command sudo ntfs fix /dev/sda5 . but later when i swiched to windows then it showed a BSOD displaying bad sytem config .Can someone please help me to fix this bug ?...
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

in Windows 10 Support
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG: I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop...