Windows 10: win 10 blank screen and no response

Discus and support win 10 blank screen and no response in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was running win 10 version 14332.1001 and began having a blank screen when trying to wake the pc from sleep mode. The pc would not respond at all. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by everettg, May 8, 2016.

1. everettg Win User

win 10 blank screen and no response

I was running win 10 version 14332.1001 and began having a blank screen when trying to wake the pc from sleep mode. The pc would not respond at all. No keys, nor mouse would do a thing. When I tried to shut the pc down using the button on the case it also would do nothing. I would have to unplug the pc from the surge protector. Then restart and the system would resume where it had gone to sleep. At times it would repeat this as soon as the screen shut down or went blank. No new software had been installed nor any new hardware connected. I have now upgraded to version 10586.218 and so far, so good. Has anybody else encountered this problem and know of a fix?

I have HP , 64 bit with a 1T hard drive and 6 gigs of ram.

Thanks!

:)

everettg, May 8, 2016

2. After installing win 10 pc will start with the win 10 window and the spinning dots and then goes to a blank screen

After installing win 10 pc will start with the win 10 window and the spinning dots and then goes to a blank screen

JamesMcNeely, May 8, 2016
  3. jk22850 Win User
    Windows 10 update disabled start button

The screen is blank except for icons, start button and part of the tray. The start button no longer works. I previously had a blank screen issue and had to reload WIN 10. All was working well when this upgrade to WIN 10 pops up. I let it do it and now, it
    is messed up again. Do I have to reload WIN 10 again?

jk22850, May 8, 2016
  4. win 10 blank screen and no response

everettg, are you saying that the problem is now solved?

Vince Massi, May 8, 2016
  5. everettg Win User
    At this point I do not know for certain as I am in my 2nd day of using build 10586.218 and it has not done what the previous build was doing with the blank screen and no response.

everettg, May 8, 2016
  6. Well, Praise the Lord.

Vince Massi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

win 10 blank screen and no response

1. win 10 blank screen and no response - Similar Threads - blank screen response

2. Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti: I've been having issues with Windows loading up and getting a blank screen when Windows loads. Its been gong on for weeks on my Pc. But it works using the hdmi connection on my motherboard. But not my MSI gaming X 1660ti using the same connection. Everything worked well...
  3. Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti: I've been having issues with Windows loading up and getting a blank screen when Windows loads. Its been gong on for weeks on my Pc. But it works using the hdmi connection on my motherboard. But not my MSI gaming X 1660ti using the same connection. Everything worked well...
  4. Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. win 11 blank screen after about 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 blank screen after about 10 minutes: I have upgrade to Win 11 and my machine runs fine for about 10 minutes then the screen goes blank. I reboot and things are fine for a while then blank screen. I went throw this for 2 whole days. boot reboot boot reboot before I gave up and went back to 10 My machine has a:...
  6. BLANK screen, again, with Dec update to Win 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLANK screen, again, with Dec update to Win 10 21H2.: Is this an annual bug, I and perhaps others will have deal with?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-screen-again-with-feb-update/32738e99-2729-475b-a89c-8660d326c53aSince this has been a long on and off existing bug, why is it MSFT has not put a link...
  7. win 10 slow response

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 slow response: Hi,i had problems with my win 10 response .The choices of accout for example was lagging till stop. I thought was better, to do format to my pc, and install the win10 from the begining . I did.The setting choice is not frozen now, but again, the response is very slow. My pc ,...
  8. Win 10 posts to blank screen ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 posts to blank screen ?: My windows 10 will boot past post but then goes to blank screen. Im on vers 1511 pro I have reinstalled windows more then one time. I have booted in safe mode and uninstalled video drivers and also monitor drivers . This helps until I fully power off my system then system...
  9. SCREEN IS BLANK AFTER RECENT UPDATE IN WIN 10

SCREEN IS BLANK AFTER RECENT UPDATE IN WIN 10: I RESTARTED MY LAPTOP AT AROUND 8.30 AM (WIN 10 )STILL THE SCREEN IS BLANK DOES NOT SHOW ANYTHING . IS IT A PROBLEM OR THE UPDATE IS INSTALLING...
  10. Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.

Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.: Ran Norton USB bootable recovery tool to try to address the problem. Scan should take close to 2 hours. Scanned for 5 mins/ 35 files and reported no infections. Is Win10 Corrupted/Infected ?...