Windows 10: Win 10 blue screen driver crash

Discus and support Win 10 blue screen driver crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having this problem for around 3 months and there is no actual persistence of the problem. While I play, exactly when I am shutting down the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexanderSimeonov, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Win 10 blue screen driver crash

I am having this problem for around 3 months and there is no actual persistence of the problem.

While I play, exactly when I am shutting down the PC or when I start it up a blue screen appears with the sad windows face Win 10 blue screen driver crash :( . I do use my PC on a daily basis and the problem appears quite rarely but it is strange enough to report it.

I am running a Windows 10 Enterprise and my PC is exactly 1 year old.

I have noticed some strange errors at Computer Management but never actually managed to sort them out.

Recently I decided to read more about that topic and used the built-in driver verifier to "stress my drivers out".

So I followed the steps of this topic : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983

It worked as it should. My PC started and when loading crashed immediately. Then a restart followed and it crashed again. Then I booted in safe mode with networking I am writing this now.

I collected the DMP files and my MSconfig info in an archive here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkmuP62kNjNFgjZLsQ_tlb66kD6w

Hope the info is enough so I can get this over with.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

:)

AlexanderSimeonov, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 14, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Win 10 blue screen driver crash

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Win 10 blue screen driver crash [​IMG]

iuppiter, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 blue screen driver crash

1. Win 10 blue screen driver crash - Similar Threads - blue screen driver

2. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 went blue screen: hello! my laptop went blue suddently, and i have reinstalled the OS fot it, but blue screen happened again, could you giva me some help? and the blue screen went short time, i can't see the error code. thanks!...
  3. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 went blue screen: hello! my laptop went blue suddently, and i have reinstalled the OS fot it, but blue screen happened again, could you giva me some help? and the blue screen went short time, i can't see the error code. thanks!...
  4. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. blue screen, crash report, driver failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen, crash report, driver failure: * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0 The power policy manager experienced a fatal error. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000004001, INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR_KE_SUBCODE An internal failure has...
  6. Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen: Hello. I've started experience crashes to blue screen on my Win 10 machine. PC is brand new and a lot of new drivers were installed at once. After third crash in a day I've used driver verifier tool as it's suggested here...
  7. Win 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Blue Screen of Death: Hey guys, (not) happy to say that today my pc just crashed and gone to blue screen of death 4 times ( 3 in the morning and another one at night). How can i know what is causing it? submitted by /u/di0g0_duarte [link] [comments]...
  8. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  9. Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results: My computer crashes out of games and occasionally has been blue screening with various driver related errors. I followed the instructions here. Here is a OneDrive link to a zip file with two dumps and my system information. The system is not overclocked. I only saw one...
  10. Win 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Blue Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, I'm getting frequent BSOD on Win10 (Dell Precision 3520, G436PH2). There generally isn't something specific running when it happens, but it always seems to come in pairs. It will BSOD, then after signing on again it will BSOD again immediately. Then...