Windows 10: Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen

Discus and support Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've started experience crashes to blue screen on my Win 10 machine. PC is brand new and a lot of new drivers were installed at once. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AMarchenko, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen

Hello.

I've started experience crashes to blue screen on my Win 10 machine. PC is brand new and a lot of new drivers were installed at once.

After third crash in a day I've used driver verifier tool as it's suggested here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983

System crashed after reboot but didn't provide name of the faulty driver.

msinfo32 - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajt1iAO3ExmfbKOxvgRTbHtsDJU?e=imTxvr

Minidump - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajt1iAO3ExmfblMDkYDcoRmqMgA?e=WCd85l

Will appreciate the help finding faulty driver. Thank you

:)

AMarchenko, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 25, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen

1. Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen driver

2. the blue screen code driver verifier dma violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the blue screen code driver verifier dma violation: ever time i try and change my microphone or even change my head set setting in game it would give me this blue screen i have all the updates i have factory reset my pc i have reinstalled windows and nothing will work, I used a iso file from a crome book to dowload win 10 onto...
  3. Blue Screen due to verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen due to verifier: Hey community ... I could need some help and support on an issue that ... as I meanwhile noticed ... obviously appears pretty often.My new computer is randomly hit by a BSOD titled DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION with a file named ntoskrnl.exe +3f7dd0 as the causing factor. The...
  4. Blue Screen due to verifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen due to verifier: Hey community ... I could need some help and support on an issue that ... as I meanwhile noticed ... obviously appears pretty often.My new computer is randomly hit by a BSOD titled DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION with a file named ntoskrnl.exe +3f7dd0 as the causing factor. The...
  5. Blue Screen due to verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue Screen- Driver Verifier detected violation

Blue Screen- Driver Verifier detected violation: After a number of memory management bluescreens I googled the problem and did a driver verifier. It found a problem, but what do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-driver-verifier-detected-violation/6fffae8a-592f-41a2-b05d-643fba5cfb7e
  7. Driver verifier caused a blue screen of death loop

Driver verifier caused a blue screen of death loop: Today morning I was trying to use pc , as I had online classes I needed to attend, the pc kept freezing and after following a few steps over the internet I get this message about a memory error, I follow further instructions to fix this error and end up in driver verifier, I...
  8. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  9. Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results

Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results: My computer crashes out of games and occasionally has been blue screening with various driver related errors. I followed the instructions here. Here is a OneDrive link to a zip file with two dumps and my system information. The system is not overclocked. I only saw one...
  10. Win 10 blue screen driver crash

Win 10 blue screen driver crash: I am having this problem for around 3 months and there is no actual persistence of the problem. While I play, exactly when I am shutting down the PC or when I start it up a blue screen appears with the sad windows face :( . I do use my PC on a daily basis and the problem...