Windows 10: Win 10 Blue Screen Error

Discus and support Win 10 Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently started to get various blue screen errors Its a one week old laptop, tried various stuff. chkdsk /x /f /r , run sfc/scannow , memory test ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cankomut, Dec 31, 2019.

1. cankomut Win User

Win 10 Blue Screen Error

I recently started to get various blue screen errors Its a one week old laptop, tried various stuff. chkdsk /x /f /r , run sfc/scannow , memory test , updating all drivers.

Today tried a fresh install of win10 and updated the drivers again I got a blue screen error. Dump is in the link, can anyone explain why it happens and how I can fix it? or at least how I can read the file.

mini dump:

https://mega.nz/#!naBDGIaI!Qcr09A3w5gS1w2ETnN2UIRzRWYws3tZGAjR42fPOg54

system inf:

https://mega.nz/#!3GQXkADD!Yz3dR67Zz1D80dY0GDTCU-0u4rZZ-RyJ-5-8wrF6whc

:)

cankomut, Dec 31, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Win 10 Blue Screen Error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Blue Screen Error

1. Win 10 Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 went blue screen: hello! my laptop went blue suddently, and i have reinstalled the OS fot it, but blue screen happened again, could you giva me some help? and the blue screen went short time, i can't see the error code. thanks!...
  3. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 went blue screen: hello! my laptop went blue suddently, and i have reinstalled the OS fot it, but blue screen happened again, could you giva me some help? and the blue screen went short time, i can't see the error code. thanks!...
  4. win 10 blue screen stop code error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 blue screen stop code error.: I only got the blue screen once with stop code error. Now my system freezes all the time. I have yet to find any solution I can understand and implement to stop crashing. Does anyone actually have the "real fix" for this issue?Thanks...
  5. Win 10 Blue screen with different errors described below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 Blue screen with different errors described below: hi,I have win 10 pro installed in a SSD Disk and it works fine, but sometimes in random way it crashes suddenly with the blue screen caused by different errors such as kmode exception not handled caused by clipsp.sys, system service exception caused by win32kfull.sys and...
  6. Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen

Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen: Hello. I've started experience crashes to blue screen on my Win 10 machine. PC is brand new and a lot of new drivers were installed at once. After third crash in a day I've used driver verifier tool as it's suggested here...
  7. Win 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Blue Screen of Death: Hey guys, (not) happy to say that today my pc just crashed and gone to blue screen of death 4 times ( 3 in the morning and another one at night). How can i know what is causing it? submitted by /u/di0g0_duarte [link] [comments]...
  8. BLUE SCREEN WIN 10 / error hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUE SCREEN WIN 10 / error hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe: Eu tenho esse problema há muito tempo, tentei reinstalar as janelas e nada... poderia alguém por favor me ajudar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-win-10-error-haldll-and-ntoskrnlexe/b9808d6c-459f-4c48-96c8-6ce2da32f8ac
  9. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  10. Win 10 Blue Screen of Death

Win 10 Blue Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, I'm getting frequent BSOD on Win10 (Dell Precision 3520, G436PH2). There generally isn't something specific running when it happens, but it always seems to come in pairs. It will BSOD, then after signing on again it will BSOD again immediately. Then...