Windows 10: Win 10. Blue screen on start up.

Discus and support Win 10. Blue screen on start up. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; About a month ago I got a blue screen on start up. No keyboard or other user input worked. After some frustration I tried putting it to sleep, on wake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Steve.J.M, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Steve.J.M Win User

Win 10. Blue screen on start up.

About a month ago I got a blue screen on start up. No keyboard or other user input worked. After some frustration I tried putting it to sleep, on wake up I got the sign in screen. No other issues except the blue screen on start up.

Managed to get MS tech on a 'chat', she took over my machine, well over an hour and several attempts at start up she just disappeared.

Anyone out there got any suggestions?

It's updated since several times, I added no programs or did any change of settings prior to the problem starting.

:)

Steve.J.M, Jul 10, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10. Blue screen on start up. - Similar Threads - Blue screen start

2. Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10: My computer keeps shutting down automatically. I am getting the blue screen with stop code Memory Management. I ran the memory diagnostic and found no errors. I searched for answers the last 3 days and every time I get to something that says to go to my command prompt...I...
  3. Start up error , blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  4. Aptio blue screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aptio blue screen on start up: Hello from one aggravated user of Windows - I have been loyal since day one. I want windows to send a fix to the Aptio blue screen problem, a permanent fix. With over 100,000 employees and the entire resources at your disposal your ultimate answer to everything is reinstall...
  5. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen on start up: Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll. How to I fix this problem. I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem...
  6. Blue Screen upon start up

Blue Screen upon start up: Upon startup I receive a blue screen telling me there is a problem and Microsoft is gathering information. There is a problem with "memory management" I have only used 17% why is this happening??...
  7. WIN 10 START-UP

WIN 10 START-UP: RECENTLY ON START-UP MY DESKTOP PC SHOWS THE FOLLOWING ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPLETION, set user settings to driver failed. CLICKING OK ALLOWS ME TO PROCEED NORMALLY. CAN I GET RID OF ERROR MESSAGE? REGARDS TERRY FOSTER...
  8. Win 10 Blue Screen

Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  9. Blue screen after start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after start up: I have OMEN by HP laptop 15-dc0xxx this year and it was running very smoothly. No issues what so ever. There was an windows update however, I was not in mood to update it at the time because it was always a bad timing for it. Then eventually around a month later I updated...
  10. Win 10 Start-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Start-up: After a reinstall and check all settings. When I start windows, she starts fine into my cover page. However, when I restore from Sleep she boots into the sign in page w/ time in the lower left. I have to click on the time, then click on the Welcome page (sign in), then she...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen on atart-up