Windows 10: Win 10 Blue Screen

Discus and support Win 10 Blue Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChuaShanjing, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Win 10 Blue Screen

How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*

:)

ChuaShanjing, Dec 23, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Win 10 Blue Screen

Blue screen error in Win 10, bad_system_config_error.

Have been using Win 10 for a year with no problem, but came into office with the a blue screen list of please select your keyboard language. It would appear that it is frozen in the beginning of the repair mode. I do not have access to the desktop and
    repeated hard reboots gets be back to the same screen. Do not know if problem was an update downloaded overnight or hardware. Suggestions?

SteveSchillinger, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Blue Screen

1. Win 10 Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Keep getting blue screened - The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screened - The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000,...: So my pc has been getting an blue screen for quite some time. it's been crashing approximately around 5-6 months now, and it happens randomly too. sometimes i can go for days without it crashing and other times it crashes once or twice in the span of an hour. it's really...
  3. Keep getting blue screened - The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting blue screened - The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000,...: So my pc has been getting an blue screen for quite some time. it's been crashing approximately around 5-6 months now, and it happens randomly too. sometimes i can go for days without it crashing and other times it crashes once or twice in the span of an hour. it's really...
  4. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  5. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  6. blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen errors: i bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent blue screen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died and many more . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-errors/bbb920a4-2cc0-471e-b1c3-68db5dd37cae
  7. blue screen errors

blue screen errors: i bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent blue screen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died and many more . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-errors/bbb920a4-2cc0-471e-b1c3-68db5dd37cae
  8. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  9. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  10. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging