Windows 10: win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager

Discus and support win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there a KB or update that has bluetooth drivers for win 10 I can not discover bluetooth devices hp printer and nintendo wiimote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewToman, Jul 21, 2018.

1. win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager

is there a KB or update that has bluetooth drivers for win 10 I can not discover bluetooth devices hp printer and nintendo wiimote

:)

AndrewToman, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

4. mrgeek Win User

win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager

Bluetooth COMPLETELY Missing from Win 10 Laptop

Turn your BT device off, then on. Open Action Center. Is Bluetooth listed in the L column, like in my screenshot ?
    If no, which BT driver did you dl from ASUS ? You might try the other one (you can always uninstall either). Open Device Manager. Check that the driver and devices are listed (see screenshot). R-click driver (Broadcomm, in my case)/Update Driver Software, then have Windows automatically search and install/restart. Good Luck

win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager

1. win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager - Similar Threads - bluetooth drivers missing

2. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  3. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  4. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: There's another article that is locked, but actually failed to address this issue. Here are a few screenshots illustrating what happened when I tried to follow suggested steps in that article:…and since Bluetooth is MISSING in Device Manager, I cannot update the Bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: There's another article that is locked, but actually failed to address this issue. Here are a few screenshots illustrating what happened when I tried to follow suggested steps in that article:…and since Bluetooth is MISSING in Device Manager, I cannot update the Bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: How do I update my drivers to have my bluetooth connect button show ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-missing-in-device-manager/705e4f05-8467-4a1d-832b-21c9f2b5459a
  7. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: How do I update my drivers to have my bluetooth connect button show ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-missing-in-device-manager/705e4f05-8467-4a1d-832b-21c9f2b5459a
  8. Bluetooth driver is missing from device manager

Bluetooth driver is missing from device manager: Hi , I have a Asus All in One PC ZN270IE Yesterday , my bluetooth just stopped working out of sudden, and I discovered the bluetooth driver is now missing from my PC's device manager I have downloaded and installed the latest BT driver from Asus, but its still not...
  9. Bluetooth Driver is Missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Driver is Missing from Device Manager: I updated Windows today, the OS build says 18362.1016. Then, went on to use the Intel Driver and Support Assistant to update the drivers. Now, there was a Bluetooth update that I got and installed, but in the device manager, it said there was some error, Code 54. I just...
  10. Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager

Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager: Bluetooth not working- the devices get paired but not connected, and the windows HFP audio device 97 driver was first not configured properly, then got uninstalled, and now is completely missing from Device Manger, and other devices missing tab is completely missing from...