Windows 10: Win 10 BlueTooth Ignores BT Keypad

Discus and support Win 10 BlueTooth Ignores BT Keypad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; itip-4000 BT keykoard was successfully paired and works nicely with my Android 10 pad; RCA windows 10 pad noted the Keyboard for the first few times;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by liCal, Jul 28, 2020.

1. liCal Win User

Win 10 BlueTooth Ignores BT Keypad

itip-4000 BT keykoard was successfully paired and works nicely with my Android 10 pad;

RCA windows 10 pad noted the Keyboard for the first few times;

1 first 2 times show different pairing code; but i did not catch/succeed

2 then listed as device found, but no code provided for the inputbox;

3 now totally ignoring it; Not listing in the found list.

:)

liCal, Jul 28, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jul 28, 2020
  3. opojare Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

I actually gave up using my bluetooh speaker in Win 10 because so many issues (BSOD, random disconnect, delayed sound, etc).
    There was no problem in Win 8.1, maybe just driver things. Now i use aux cable into my supposedly wireless speaker *Laugh :laugh:

It goes like this:
    1. Buy BT adapter. I have 3 BT/Wi-Fi combo cards. 1 unrecognizable, 1 give BSOD, 1 running fine. So make sure you buy compatible and supported dongle/card.
    2. Install BT driver. Win 10 will install it automatically plug n play.
    3. Turn on BT toggle in Settings - Device - Bluetooth.
    4. Put your headphone into pair mode. Refer to manual.
    5. Headphone will show up in BT settings. Click 'Ready to pair'. If asked code usually 1234 or 0000.
    6. Change playback device in Control Panel - Hardware and Sound - Sound - Playback. Set your headphone into default device.

opojare, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

"Support up to 100 meters signal range in open space"

Really? 10 meters (~35ft) has always been about the max for any BT I've encountered.

Sasqui, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Win 10 BlueTooth Ignores BT Keypad - Similar Threads - BlueTooth Ignores Keypad

2. Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?: Hi,i am upgrading this somewhat older PC with win 8.1 to win 10.However the upgrade, after several hours of hard work and being busy :-, then fails saying the the driver for the realtek bluetooth device is not ready for Win 10.I would be happy to ignore this error and...
  3. Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?: Hi,i am upgrading this somewhat older PC with win 8.1 to win 10.However the upgrade, after several hours of hard work and being busy :-, then fails saying the the driver for the realtek bluetooth device is not ready for Win 10.I would be happy to ignore this error and...
  4. Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Using ALT codes with a Bluetooth numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using ALT codes with a Bluetooth numeric keypad: I use ALT codes nearly everyday to type special characters particularly accented letters as I am a Modern Languages student. For example é is created through enabling NumLock, and then pressing ALT0233. It only works with a numeric keypad, whether it be on the right hand side...
  6. Using ALT codes with a Bluetooth numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using ALT codes with a Bluetooth numeric keypad: I use ALT codes nearly everyday to type special characters particularly accented letters as I am a Modern Languages student. For example é is created through enabling NumLock, and then pressing ALT0233. It only works with a numeric keypad, whether it be on the right hand side...
  7. Bluetooth ..win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth ..win 10: Hi, My iphone is paired with the pc, but the bluetooth will not connet to my phone? Help pse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-win-10/14520385-5310-4a95-81e7-ab7161ddf718
  8. Win 10 mailoto protocol ignoring system settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 mailoto protocol ignoring system settings: Win 10 Enterprise build 1809 ignores default settings to use Thunderbird instead of Outlook for mail to. I have triple checked the default mail app setting and protocol setting, switched back and forth between the two applications as default, it refuses to use the system...
  9. WIN 10 bluetooth

WIN 10 bluetooth: WIN 10 bluetooth won't find Samsung tablet set to "on" and "nearby device scanning" Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-bluetooth/a6de4845-e9ff-4762-acef-f4d771cc0d8b
  10. Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP

Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP: After I clean installed win 10, my PC failed to recognize my BT mouse. This is strange since it was working perfectly before the clean install. I use a BT USB stick which recognizes all BT devices except for this mouse. My BT mouse is the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Again...