Windows 10: win 10 boot animation

Discus and support win 10 boot animation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have a question : I have been reading your blog and I saw that if you have a blue windows logo, you can't use a custom boot option, but I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by matthew23435353Sobonto, May 6, 2020.

1. win 10 boot animation

Hi I have a question : I have been reading your blog and I saw that if you have a blue windows logo, you can't use a custom boot option, but I have a hp logo. is it the same or different I am only 10 please help thanks:

:)

matthew23435353Sobonto, May 6, 2020
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, May 6, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile win 10 boot animation :)

Darknova, May 6, 2020
  4. RealNeil Win User

win 10 boot animation

Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, May 6, 2020
Thema:

win 10 boot animation

1. win 10 boot animation - Similar Threads - boot animation

2. Windows 11 stuck at boot scereen with rotating animation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck at boot scereen with rotating animation: Hi,I have an Asus computer. The computer is not booting. After powerup I get the logo and the rotating circle that normally precedes Windows 11.One session lasted about 90 minutes.Pressing reset a number of time will lead tot he diagnostic page. The computer loads safe...
  3. Windows 11 stuck at boot scereen with rotating animation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck at boot scereen with rotating animation: Hi,I have an Asus computer. The computer is not booting. After powerup I get the logo and the rotating circle that normally precedes Windows 11.One session lasted about 90 minutes.Pressing reset a number of time will lead tot he diagnostic page. The computer loads safe...
  4. Can you change Windows 11 boot progress animation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you change Windows 11 boot progress animation?: Hello,Is there a possiblity to change the progress animation different animation or different color during boot or turn it off entirely?Not the logo, this one:...
  5. Can you change Windows 11 boot progress animation?

Can you change Windows 11 boot progress animation?: Hello,Is there a possiblity to change the progress animation different animation or different color during boot or turn it off entirely?Not the logo, this one:...
  6. Why there's no boot animation when me shut down/restart my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why there's no boot animation when me shut down/restart my computer?: Is this because 11th Generation Processors Intel problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-no-boot-animation-when-me-shut/d3730444-a8a4-4770-be2b-018e93652ebf
  7. Why there's no boot animation when me shut down/restart my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there's no boot animation when me shut down/restart my computer?: Is this because 11th Generation Processors Intel problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-no-boot-animation-when-me-shut/d3730444-a8a4-4770-be2b-018e93652ebf
  8. Why there's no boot animation when me shut down/restart my computer?

9. Windows 11 insider build: 25169 stuck on animation boot screen after performing a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 insider build: 25169 stuck on animation boot screen after performing a reset: Hi, I reset my windows 11 insider build because halo didn’t work and I chose to clean the drive an redownload windows now the reset is stuck on the boot animation screen and it’s been like 45 minutes? Please see picture Update 1: pressing, the reset power function on my pc...
  10. Windows 11 insider build: 25169 stuck on animation boot screen after performing a reset

Windows 11 insider build: 25169 stuck on animation boot screen after performing a reset: Hi, I reset my windows 11 insider build because halo didn’t work and I chose to clean the drive an redownload windows now the reset is stuck on the boot animation screen and it’s been like 45 minutes? Please see picture Update 1: pressing, the reset power function on my pc...