Windows 10: Win 10 Boot issue

Discus and support Win 10 Boot issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows 10 from my USB stick since my SSD died on me. I am constantly getting this error: "0xc0000098... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [MB2019], Aug 12, 2019.

1. [MB2019] Win User

Win 10 Boot issue

I am trying to install Windows 10 from my USB stick since my SSD died on me. I am constantly getting this error: "0xc0000098 Windows/System32/Drivers/Ehstortcgdrv.sys" I have tried searching this online on my own but solutions tell me to use my USB stick to fix this issue.

I plug in my Win 10 usb stick -> press F11 for the boot menu -> press on my usb stick -> said error above pops up.

I even tried to set the USB first in the boot order and same error shows itself. Attempted to use the media creation tool however the USB is protected I am lost, can someone give me a hand? All I am trying to do is do a clean install of Win 10.

:)

[MB2019], Aug 12, 2019
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Aug 12, 2019
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Aug 12, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

Win 10 Boot issue

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Win 10 Boot issue

1. Win 10 Boot issue - Similar Threads - Boot issue

2. Issue in booting with Dual Boot in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue in booting with Dual Boot in windows 10: Hello. I had dual booted my Dell laptop which came with preinstalled Windows 10. I had dual booted with Ubuntu 18.04 by creating a partition on the disk. To remove this dual boot, i.e. I only wanted to keep Windows 10, I formatted the disk, where Ubuntu was stored. But, now...
  3. I need help with 2 things please. USB Boot files and Search Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help with 2 things please. USB Boot files and Search Issue: Hi guys/Gals :) Would you kindly help me with a couple of issues please? 1. I need a direct download link for the files (64bit) to make a Win 10 boot USB drive using Rufus that will work on any computer that has Win 10, 64 installed. (to attempt a repair, not install Win...
  4. After window update facing issues in dual boot operating system

After window update facing issues in dual boot operating system: [IMG]issue show in figure and seen from a long time within 30 min https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-window-update-facing-issues-in-dual-boot/7900ad8a-fe35-4055-8a39-593a1bcdb2f9
  5. Windows 10 boot record issue

Windows 10 boot record issue: Hi all, I can boot into Windows 10. I have found issue is with boot record. I have found that when I boot into Installation drive for windows 10 and go to cmd prompt and do a bootrec /rebuildbcd I get the message Successfully Scanned Windows installations. Total identified...
  6. Strange issue this AM booting in

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Strange issue this AM booting in: Not sure if anyone can shed some light on what may have happened but here's the scenario... I get up and boot the computer. I have a two monitor set up. One of things I totally hate about this new rig is that the secondary monitor was somehow set as the default at boot and...
  7. Strange issue this AM booting in

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange issue this AM booting in: Not sure if anyone can shed some light on what may have happened but here's the scenario... I get up and boot the computer. I have a two monitor set up. One of things I totally hate about this new rig is that the secondary monitor was somehow set as the default at boot and...
  8. Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues: Hi folks I know people even on this board use Linux hosts sometimes and run Windows as Virtual Machines. If you are using newer Linux distros and want to use a ryzen 3000 processor then read this link The Ryzen 3000 Boot Problem With Newer Linux Distros Might Be Due To...
  9. Issues with W10 booting up, can't seem to locate the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with W10 booting up, can't seem to locate the issue: So the issue is I have a machine that takes 5 minutes to boot up. Initially it starts when the windows 10 logo appears with the cycling dot, dot, dot going on, the PC doesn't show any activity on the drive and may or may not flash it once in a while so it appears it's...
  10. Dual Boot Issue

Dual Boot Issue: Hello there, I am having a issue with dual boot in my laptop.I have Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 installed in my system.However,as the laptop starts system boots directly to Windows 10 without showing Grub Menu.Hence I cannot boot to Ubuntu anymore.I tried...