Windows 10: Win 10 boot issue

Discus and support Win 10 boot issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, so I'm having an issue . My PC keeps booting to the "choose an option screen". I have seen multiple videos on how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Synecel, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Synecel Win User

Win 10 boot issue

Hello, so I'm having an issue . My PC keeps booting to the "choose an option screen". I have seen multiple videos on how to help but the thing is . I don't own another PC so I can't create a bootable USBCan someone help? Thanks.

:)

Synecel, Jun 23, 2021
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jun 23, 2021
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Jun 23, 2021
  4. NGeo Win User

Win 10 boot issue

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Win 10 boot issue

1. Win 10 boot issue - Similar Threads - boot issue

2. Two issues Nvidia container icon removed from win10 and can not boot pc if rock candy USB...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two issues Nvidia container icon removed from win10 and can not boot pc if rock candy USB...: Two issues Nvidia container icon removed from win10 and can not boot pc if rock candy USB 360 controller is connected On the first issue, I check for the icon to be displayed on the taskbar, but every 6 boots the icon will disappear from the taskbar, if I reenable for it to...
  3. Finger print Boot up issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Finger print Boot up issue: When I use fingerprint as a sign-in option during boot up then it takes a lot of time to open and even after the laptop opens, most of the time it shows a black screen where I can see my mouse pointer only then have to shut down the laptop and boot up again then it opens...
  4. Power Booting Issue

Power Booting Issue: Recently l encountered a problem whereby when l switch on my laptop the very first time, it powers on until l can see the windows 10 icon after that it switches off. On switching it on again, the second time it powers on properly like any other laptop. Is this a problem l...
  5. Windows won't boot after changing MSConfig to fix another issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot after changing MSConfig to fix another issue: I have had my PC for 5 years.Recently my computer started freezing up after an hourI ended up reinstalling windows while keeping all the apps/files. After completing updates, the desktop would keep flashing with my main user, the other was fine.I followed advice to fix this...
  6. Computer does not boot or display anything on the screen - BIOS issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer does not boot or display anything on the screen - BIOS issue: All my hardware is in perfect working order before this happened. I changed my memory speed in the BIOS and I believe this is what caused the following issue. After changing the memory speed the system froze and wouldn't boot, eventually I got to the BIOS recovery screen....
  7. Windows 10 - Desktop Boot issue

Windows 10 - Desktop Boot issue: Hi All.I appreciate your help.I have a relative old Asus desktop not laptop which I am using as my home theatreIt is WIN 10 20h1 and is connected to my TV via HDMI.Many times but not always when I turn the machine ON, I hear the sound of the vents, but I do not see anything...
  8. Booting Issues

Booting Issues: I had posted this question earlier, but I felt that I should coalesce all my comments into one single post to make it easier.Recently, I bought an SSD and installed it into my PC. I cloned everything from my old HDD to the SSD as I wanted to use the SSD as my main storage...
  9. Booting Issues

Booting Issues: Recently, I bought an SSD and installed it into my PC. I cloned everything from my old HDD to the SSD as I wanted to use the SSD as my main storage drive instead of the hard drive. I then booted from the SSD, and everything appeared to be working properly. Wanting the extra...
  10. Unexpected Crashes, BSOD, Boot Issues and 100% Disk Usage

Unexpected Crashes, BSOD, Boot Issues and 100% Disk Usage: Hello everyone,My name is Thomas and I have had issues with my PC for about a week or two now. It started off with ethernet disconnects, which turned out to be a corrupted/incorrect driver Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection, and now I am facing more severe issues. There...