Windows 10: Win 10 boot loop

Discus and support Win 10 boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I just bought some RAM for my old Laptop which is Toshiba Satellite L655 with a core i3 370m and 4 GB of RAM. Now that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaiSriram1, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Win 10 boot loop

Hey Microsoft,

I just bought some RAM for my old Laptop which is Toshiba Satellite L655 with a core i3 370m and 4 GB of RAM. Now that I have bought myself some DDR3 1600 mhz 2x4GB of RAM after installing it I am stuck in a bootloop stating "kernel security check failure " I am not sure what is causing that but the boot loop never ends. Please do reply with a fix.

Sai Sriram

:)

SaiSriram1, Aug 14, 2020
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Aug 14, 2020
  3. yahanna Win User
    EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update

Hi zbook,

I did as you asked. Below are my answers and the results:

1) What happened that 10586 or Windows 1511 was used?
    - I don’t understand your question.

2) Please list all of the steps used for Macrium from creating a flash drive to fixing the boot. Include restoration.
    - The same steps that were used from the link you provided.

3) What is happening with iorbit? How frequently is it used? What parts of the software are used? What kind of subscription?
    - I don’t know what iorbit is.

4) What antivirus products are in use (always on and manual)?
    - Avast.. always on.

5) Which antivirus products have been used in the past 6 months (always on and manual)?
    - Avast free edition.

6) What is the malware history over the past 6 months? Were there any infections?
    - There were some infections but very few.

7) Create a brand new bootable Windows 10 iso: Download Windows 10
    - Why are you asking me to do this when I already have one and still use?

8) Run HD Tune:
    HD Tune website/
    Post images for the test results on these tabs:
    a) Health (SMART)
    b) Benchmark
    c) Full error scan

- Below are images of the results from hdtune:

Win 10 boot loop [​IMG]

Win 10 boot loop [​IMG]

Win 10 boot loop [​IMG]

9) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    chkdsk /x /f /r/ v C:
    - It gives an error stating: “Invalid parameter- / ”

yahanna, Aug 14, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Win 10 boot loop

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 boot loop

1. Win 10 boot loop - Similar Threads - boot loop

2. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  3. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  4. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  6. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  7. Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...: Hello, my Windows 10 is stuck in boot loop, I have tried restarting many times and let it boot up for countless hours but nothing seems to work, is there any way I could resolve this issue without the need of seeking professional technical help? I have tried accessing the...
  8. Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...

Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...: Hello, my Windows 10 is stuck in boot loop, I have tried restarting many times and let it boot up for countless hours but nothing seems to work, is there any way I could resolve this issue without the need of seeking professional technical help? I have tried accessing the...
  9. Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...