Windows 10: Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.

Discus and support Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ran Norton USB bootable recovery tool to try to address the problem. Scan should take close to 2 hours. Scanned for 5 mins/ 35 files and reported no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveJablonski1, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.

Ran Norton USB bootable recovery tool to try to address the problem. Scan should take close to 2 hours. Scanned for 5 mins/ 35 files and reported no infections. Is Win10 Corrupted/Infected ?

:)

DaveJablonski1, Jul 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 takes forever to bring up sign-in screen

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately this didn't help. I created recovery drive on a USB. Booted from the USB and followed the steps as you described. It did a diagnostics and found no problems. Restarted my computer and it went to boot normally.
    Still taking forever to load at the screen with the circling white dots.

MatthewL8N, Jul 22, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.

1. Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive. - Similar Threads - Boot taking forever

2. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe take forever to open on win 10: when i try to run an exe im trying to get discord right now it takes like 5+ minutes just to open when i tried to install roblox a week ago and it took way too long...
  3. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe take forever to open on win 10: when i try to run an exe im trying to get discord right now it takes like 5+ minutes just to open when i tried to install roblox a week ago and it took way too long...
  4. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Booting up takes forever on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting up takes forever on windows 10: Hello, I have a weird problem on my asus laptop, which is not listed anywhere in google, so I thought about coming here for help because I'm stuck.Ok here is my problem. Normally when I turn on my laptop, I see the asus logo then immediately under it I see the spinning circle...
  6. Booting up takes forever on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting up takes forever on windows 10: Hello, I have a weird problem on my asus laptop, which is not listed anywhere in google, so I thought about coming here for help because I'm stuck.Ok here is my problem. Normally when I turn on my laptop, I see the asus logo then immediately under it I see the spinning circle...
  7. Booting up takes forever on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Win 10 takes forever to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 takes forever to boot: Hi, My Win10 takes almost 15 to 20 minutes to display the win logon since powering ON. The following is the machine specs: OS : Win10 Pro Processor : Intel i7 7th Gen RAM : 16 GB HDD : SSD 256GB Let me know what logs do you need to troubleshoot this issue?...
  9. Taking forever to update win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taking forever to update win 10: Hello guys, Earlier i posted a question about a freezing problem in my pc. I think i have found a solution to it. Looks like there is a problem with my wifi driver. When i connect to the internet via ethernet such a problem doesn't arise. However i was able to use my pc...
  10. PC taking forever to boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC taking forever to boot.: My PC has been taking a long time to boot. Whenever I press the power button, the power light blinks and the loading screen appears as usual, but it remains for a long time(the dots circling screen). I have waited for apmost hours but it doesnt start. I have to firce atop it...