Windows 10: win 10 bootable usb won't start just blinks. right now im using Linux. please help

Discus and support win 10 bootable usb won't start just blinks. right now im using Linux. please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abharithx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abharithx, Jan 20, 2020.

1. win 10 bootable usb won't start just blinks. right now im using Linux. please help

/u/abharithx, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Create bootable USB for Windows 10 on Linux

I have a product key and ISO of windows 10 but am running a Linux PC. How do create a bootable USB for Windows 10 on Linux?

SauravSinghi, Jan 20, 2020
  4. win 10 bootable usb won't start just blinks. right now im using Linux. please help

How to create bootable USB? Please Help!

I don't think you can fit WinXP on a 2gb flash drive. Look around this forum, Mussles made a guide about how to make a bootable USB drive.

YinYang.ERROR, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

win 10 bootable usb won't start just blinks. right now im using Linux. please help

1. win 10 bootable usb won't start just blinks. right now im using Linux. please help - Similar Threads - bootable usb won't

2. win 10 how to use bootable usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 how to use bootable usb: tech spt not getting back to me - i did get a bootable usb made - i think now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-how-to-use-bootable-usb/6d99932b-6fbc-4129-a435-85deda7074ef
  3. Im at a loss. Please help me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im at a loss. Please help me.: So my computer boots fine to the screen where the time and date is displayed. Here's where it gets weird. If I got any key on my keyboard or click my mouse, no login box appears. What's weirder still is I can't click anywhere on the screen without this happening. Not even...
  4. How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB on Linux

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB on Linux: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You’re all pretty much familiar with the procedure involved in creating a Windows 10 bootable media on computers running Windows operating system. In this post, we will show you the procedure to create a Windows 10 bootable USB/CD on computers [...] This...
  5. Forced to use a bootable USB to start Windows 10

Forced to use a bootable USB to start Windows 10: Hi, I have a PC and was running Windows 10, PRO retail license, which I have registered/ saved digitally as well. The Motherboard is a ASUS with a UEFI, with a i8 processor. A month ago, upon rebooting it simply entered the ASUS UEFI bios screen and said no bootable...
  6. Trying to set up Kali Linux on a live Bootable USB using Win 32 Disk Imager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to set up Kali Linux on a live Bootable USB using Win 32 Disk Imager.: So I am following the Kali Linux book guide to setting up and formatting a live USB. I download the Win 32 Disk Imager and launched it after I mounted the USB like it says, but when I go to find the image though Win 32 it doesn't bring up the Kali Linux Iso any where! And I...
  7. Help! Can't get to boot from Win 10 bootable USB.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! Can't get to boot from Win 10 bootable USB.: In preparation for selling it, I tried to wipe the hard drive of my Toshiba X-70. This computer I think has a demon in it because it's given me every problem imaginable. First it got caught in the 46% loop. I fixed that by editing the registry. Now it's caught in the 64%...
  8. Please help! Activated Linux SubSytem, now can't get windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help! Activated Linux SubSytem, now can't get windows: Like the title says, I activated the Linux Subsystem on Windows 10 and when I clicked on Reboot Now, it boots right into grub now as if I installed a copy of linux and the grub bootloader.. I would like NOT to lose all my files, I know I can use a live image to get into...
  9. Im Despaired please help me

in Windows 10 Support
    Im Despaired please help me: In the afternoon my tablet crashed so i rebooted it by pressing the power and volume button, but if i go to the lock screen it does not react if i touch it. In the boot menu i was beforehand the touchscreen worked. If i try to completly reset the tablet it either asks for my...
  10. USB Download Tool won't create bootable USB using 9926 .ISO

USB Download Tool won't create bootable USB using 9926 .ISO: I just wondered if anyone had had any issues creating a bootable USB using the Download Tool with the 9926 .iso? I've tried multiple times now but it just gets stuck at 94% and I end up having to close the program down via Task Manager. Someone I know has a spare laptop...