Windows 10: Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything

Discus and support Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I recently got my Win 7 upgrade to Win 10 Home . Now I cant upload any files on any browsers. Like when I click upload new file from a site, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bwahaha102, May 4, 2020.

1. Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything

Hi I recently got my Win 7 upgrade to Win 10 Home . Now I cant upload any files on any browsers. Like when I click upload new file from a site, nothing happens. usually there is a pop up box for file uploading . but nothing happnens. any1 knows the fix ?

submitted by /u/bwahaha102
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bwahaha102, May 4, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, May 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 4, 2020
  4. basco Win User

Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything

Help with weird windows problem with Chrome browser

yesterday i was asked by a friend with fresh win 10(my first time) and edge browser to upload some photos to Fb.
    we had a prob at the next step where you would see a window which tries to upload and stopps at the beginning and nothing further happens. could just kill it in task manager.
    i tried firefox but same happens.
    i have a feeling this comes from same problem. i will find out if his folders looks the same as yours.
    sorry that i am no help here but if i know something i will post it here.

basco, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything

1. Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything - Similar Threads - Browsers wont upload

2. Browsers freeze Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers freeze Win 10: As the title suggests, recently my computer freezes randomly when using browsers, Edge or Chrome. There are 3 patterns: 1. Screen freezes, turns black for seconds; Ctrl+Alt+Delete still works, close the browser in Task Manager and problem is solved for the moment. 2. Screen...
  3. Browser wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser wont open: Hi, all my browsers refuse to open except the original microsoft edge which is the one my pc recommends. I will open the application it will do a quick load then immediately close itself....
  4. Can't upload anything with the "Open".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't upload anything with the "Open".: When I try to upload anything. On Discord, for example, when I try to upload something, an image, video etc, the "Open" crashes immediately. By the way, I know next to nothing about computers Device: - Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7GHz - Intel Graphics HD 4400 -4GB of RAM Yeah...
  5. Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10

Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10: I just noticed this yesterday. I tried saving an image from a website on google chrome and nothing happened. I've tried downloading files from other websites and had the same result on Chrome. I switched over to microsoft edge and had the same result. I then tried internet...
  6. Any browser wont upload anything

Any browser wont upload anything: Recently installed WIndows 10 Home . But when I tried uploading anything on any browser, nothing happens. Like when i click upload new file button from a site, nothing happens. Usually there is a box for file upload but nothing .....
  7. Slow upload win 10 pc

Slow upload win 10 pc: Hello, Not sure if this is the correct place to post my query. I have PC which has started to be very slow to download about 8mbs. However a laptop and also an iPad at the side will download at approx 40 Mbps. I have run the repair facility in win10 on the network adaptor...
  8. Windows 10 wont open anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wont open anything: I have factory reset mv laptop a few times and I still get this bug where I cant open any programs except for task manager and it is getting really annoying. Also i cant even open the windows 10 start menu Any ideas on how to fix it?...
  9. Upload Speed slow in browser

Upload Speed slow in browser: Hey guys, I'm experiencing slow upload on the browser which is quite annoying since i upload loads of stuff. I have a 400/20 connection and My download is normal. So 400-420. But i get 2 upload on browser with speedtest.net. Weird thing is that i get 20 upload on the...
  10. Win 10/ Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10/ Browsers: Hi all. I've had Windows 10 since about July of 2015. At first I did the in-place upgrade on my previous Windows 8.1 system. Then a month or so later, I did a clean install via a USB drive; that's what I've been using since (and it's Windows 10 Home, 64-bit). I've...