Windows 10: Win 10 built in screen recorder.

Discus and support Win 10 built in screen recorder. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I am recording a game and switch over to discord will the record stop automatically? If so, how can I prevent it? submitted by /u/padster029... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/padster029, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Win 10 built in screen recorder.

If I am recording a game and switch over to discord will the record stop automatically? If so, how can I prevent it?

submitted by /u/padster029
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/padster029, Nov 22, 2019

2. Windsor 10 screen recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the below link and perform the steps in the link and check if it helps:

Fix for audio issues in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Built-in Screen Recorder Doesn't Work

I am a small YouTuber trying to make gaming content. I'm trying to record the games that I'm playing with Windows 10's built-in screen recorder. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. When I try to record Google Chrome with Win+Alt+R or Win+G, it says that
    "there's nothing to record." This problem needs to be fixed, because at some point, I want to be able to make money off of YouTube, but I'm unable to make content because there's "nothing to record" even though Chrome is the only window that's
    open, so there shouldn't be any confusion as to what it should record or if there is anything to record. The screen recorder should be changed so that you can record any window instead of whichever one the screen recorder decides is a game, because the algorithm
    that it uses is obviously incorrect.

Griffin Humphrey, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Win 10 built in screen recorder.

screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 built in screen recorder.

1. Win 10 built in screen recorder. - Similar Threads - built screen recorder

2. Built in screen recorder audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in screen recorder audio not working: I'm trying to screen record a presentation on Google Slides using the built-in screen recorder but it's not recording the audio. It's completely mute....
  3. Windows 10 Built-In Recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Built-In Recorder: Hi, im a gamer on youtube, but when i use a program to record like Filmora 9, its lagged, so i've decided to use the Built-in recorder on windows 10, when i search how to activate it, is not working, someone can help me sending me the keys??...
  4. Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder: In windows 10 game recorder, when I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's right of the screen is black....
  5. Problems while recording audio using Win 10 in built microphone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems while recording audio using Win 10 in built microphone.: I have been trying to record audio through the inbuilt microphone for a video. However, the recorded audio volume decreases and come back to normal after every intervals. I have realtek audio installed. Using audacity and obs studio, both have the same problem with the audio....
  6. I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac

I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stunning_Kangaroo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h825h9/i_need_a_free_screen_recorder_that_can_record/
  7. Problem using the built-in screen recorder.

Problem using the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a school project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for...
  8. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this?...
  9. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  10. No voice recorder in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No voice recorder in Win 10: All of a sudden my voice recorder isn't working on the computer or over Facebook Live, Skype or Zoom. Mic troubleshooted fine. Checked all the privacies, checked the right mics enabled, but still nothing. Was working fine a month ago. PLEASE HELP!...