Windows 10: win 10, built rig, bt gaming controller suggestions

Discus and support win 10, built rig, bt gaming controller suggestions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my system is an amd ryzen 5 cpu with an asus mobo, nothing fancy nor exceptionally powerful, but its not an inspiron either lol just wanting to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Youdoofus, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Youdoofus Win User

win 10, built rig, bt gaming controller suggestions

my system is an amd ryzen 5 cpu with an asus mobo, nothing fancy nor exceptionally powerful, but its not an inspiron either lol

just wanting to be able to connect a ps3 or ps4 controller to it to play some emulators or something to kill time. I tried a scp toolkit, but it killed my keyboard and mouse capability with it enabled and i had to go grab a wired kbrd/mse to regain my wireless keyboard. My computer is back behind my tv so, wireless is necessary.

I apologize if this has been talked to death in other threads, but i didnt see anything that would solve my problem. Thanks in advance guys/gals!!

:)

Youdoofus, Mar 19, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

Suggest a game for my rig. THX!

Thank you for suggestions!
    Anyway i will pass by this thread if a new suggestion pops up *Stick Out Tongue win 10, built rig, bt gaming controller suggestions :p
    Some of the latest games which i can run perfectly, are:
    STREET FIGHTER IV, FIFA 10, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
    I have played only these. (all tested in my rig)

GSquadron, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Mar 19, 2019
  4. entropy13 Win User

Suggest a game for my rig. THX!

Somebody else with FIFA 10 on the PC! Most of the members in Arsenal-Mania play the console version so I don't get to play against them. *Laugh :laugh:

entropy13, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. win 10, built rig, bt gaming controller suggestions - Similar Threads - built rig gaming

2. Just built a new gaming rig and I need to transfer a OS from my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just built a new gaming rig and I need to transfer a OS from my laptop: So i hope I'm posting this in the right place, I'm sorry if its not but I really need some guidance. I just built a new pc and I am to the point where Its time to turn her on and get things up and running. Problem is I realized I still haven't bought windows 10 for it.. Well...
  3. Bluetooth 5.0 dongle or built in BT 4.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth 5.0 dongle or built in BT 4.0?: Hello, My computer built in 2014 has built in Bluetooth 4.0. I recently got a BT 5.0 Dongle. Can I use both or only 1? Disabled one? I only have one BT5.0 device. My headphones. Can I use both and set my headphones to use the BT 5.0 dongle only? Mouse is 4.0...
  4. PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs: I've tried all different fixes I've found such as the drivers, energy management, removing one windows update, yet whenever I connect both the xbox1 controler and the earplug it starts beeping and mouse stops working, goes back to normal only with a hard reboot since the...
  5. Win 10 BlueTooth Ignores BT Keypad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 BlueTooth Ignores BT Keypad: itip-4000 BT keykoard was successfully paired and works nicely with my Android 10 pad; RCA windows 10 pad noted the Keyboard for the first few times; 1 first 2 times show different pairing code; but i did not catch/succeed 2 then listed as device found, but no code...
  6. Parental Controls for Windows 10 built in Xbox Game Bar App

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental Controls for Windows 10 built in Xbox Game Bar App: Currently I am unable to set time limits for my child to use the Windows 10 built in Xbox Game Bar App. He is distracted by constant chat notifications while distance learning during the Covid19 pandemic. Also, my child is able to pull up the Windows 10 built in Xbox Game Bar...
  7. Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus: my name is Marius Ottesen Høllesli hi i want Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus i had problems installing steam and gaming rage 2 and all sort copys i buy online recently and want a cmos check of my chips or something like that i will send it from norway...
  8. win 10 "Game Controllers" window not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 "Game Controllers" window not responding: hi i'm using win 10 on msi gl63vr stealth pro laptop. I bought some sort of a generic game controller, and when i try to configure or calibrate it the "Game Controllers" window gets stuck "not responding", it could after a couple of minutes respond again for a few...
  9. Win Defender performance and gaming rigs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Defender performance and gaming rigs: Hello. I have been doing some benchmarks while playing Grim Dawn (I know this game is famous for hating hyperthreading) and found out that General performance (for cpu, disk, etc) with Windows Defender (w10 v1809 17763.134) is 10% slower when compared to AVAST for instance....
  10. Game suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suggestions?: Can someone of you suggest me a game, a RTS game something like the likes of Rise of Nations or Europa Universalis with real nations that's based on the modern era? 34282