Windows 10: Win 10 calendar with holidays

Discus and support Win 10 calendar with holidays in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hula_Baloo, May 10, 2020.

1. Win 10 calendar with holidays

My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show holidays either. I want to add the holiday display to my other PCs, but I can't figure out what I need to do. I don't remember doing anything different on the laptop, but obviously something is different! All these are Dells of one type or another.

I'm including a picture of the laptop's calendar display below. Notice that the option to display the holidays is listed under a Yahoo category, but much searching and trying things has failed to enlighten me. : If some kind soul could help clue me in about how to add the holidays to the Win 10 calendar, I'd be most appreciative. TIA

Win 10 calendar with holidays 48fdb30d-b43a-435e-b204-855c0b282ccf?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hula_Baloo, May 10, 2020
  2. rotor Win User

How to add a new Holiday Calendar in Outlook?

Trying to add additional holiday calendar to my Outlook Calendar on Win 10 as per :

Add, view, and remove a holiday calendar in Calendar for Windows 10

In my Outlook on the Web holiday calendar option is missing on the drop down list.

Original title: New Holiday Calendar

rotor, May 10, 2020
  3. Entegy Win User
    Holiday Calendar

Here is the list of holiday calendars you can add to your Windows Live account. Choose a country (and language if applicable) and you will be taken
    to that calendar. On the top-left of the calendar is "subscribe to this calendar". Click this and the calendar will be added to your Windows Live account. The next time the phone syncs with Windows Live, the option for Holiday calendars will appear.

Entegy, May 10, 2020
  4. Hitaro Win User

Win 10 calendar with holidays

I can't find the holiday calendar

It's not there. That's the problem. I can see the US Holidays in the Gear Icon, but nothing else.

Hitaro, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 calendar with holidays

1. Win 10 calendar with holidays - Similar Threads - calendar holidays

2. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  3. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  4. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to include company holidays in to users calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to include company holidays in to users calendar: Hi,I have requirement that to push the Annual Company Holidays to users Calendrer entries.This should not have any user involvement.How can i achieve this?Thanks,Muja...
  6. How to include company holidays in to users calendar

How to include company holidays in to users calendar: Hi,I have requirement that to push the Annual Company Holidays to users Calendrer entries.This should not have any user involvement.How can i achieve this?Thanks,Muja...
  7. Windows 10 default calendar no longer displays holidays, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 default calendar no longer displays holidays, how to fix?: Windows 10 default calendar no longer displays holidays, how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-default-calendar-no-longer-displays/3c2ed5ed-79d3-47d4-b91f-261a099ea205
  8. Windows 10 default calendar no longer displays holidays, how to fix?

Windows 10 default calendar no longer displays holidays, how to fix?: Windows 10 default calendar no longer displays holidays, how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-default-calendar-no-longer-displays/3c2ed5ed-79d3-47d4-b91f-261a099ea205
  9. Windows 10 default calendar no longer displays holidays, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Why Indonesia is not on the Holiday Calendar List for Windows 10 calendar App?

Why Indonesia is not on the Holiday Calendar List for Windows 10 calendar App?: Hello! I am wondering why some countries is not listed in the Holiday calendars for the Calendar App in Windows 10.Specifically, I am wondering about Indonesia. Why is the reason of this? Is there a way for me to contribute, so that I can help to list the country holiday, so...