Windows 10: Win 10 calender privacy concern

Discus and support Win 10 calender privacy concern in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It has a lot to do with this post that is already closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThatJuanGuy32, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Win 10 calender privacy concern

It has a lot to do with this post that is already closed

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3g161t/calendar_in_windows_10_showing_birthdays_of/

I wonder what it goes off of? My Microsoft account?

Is my info just shared with random ppl I've emailed just once in my life?

Do I get the option to have my date of birth not shared?

The mail app just randomly made me an Outlook acct (took seconds)

It's an outlook_ABCDEFG@outlook .com or some shit, That I in no way want .-.

The only way to delete it is to delete my entire Micro acct (years of usage)

But it's got all my info on it and is now just sharing it with anyone that's in a contact list that I did not make full of ppl that I do not know

Like.. I use gmail bro, why tf did it make me a fucking Outlook acct lol

submitted by /u/ThatJuanGuy32
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThatJuanGuy32, Jun 9, 2020

2. Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 9, 2020
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Win 10 calender privacy concern

playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 calender privacy concern

1. Win 10 calender privacy concern - Similar Threads - calender privacy concern

2. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  3. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  4. Automated Windows 10 slimming/ privacy concerns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automated Windows 10 slimming/ privacy concerns: A new utility has surfaced on GitHub utilising a front end for PowerShell scripts to facilitate removing Windows bloat and taming telemetry. Debloating Windows 10 and increasing privacy with SharpApp Personally I feel such changes can be managed by anyone willing to do a...
  5. New Lenovo W\ Win 10; Privacy Concerns

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Lenovo W\ Win 10; Privacy Concerns: Hey everyone, I just ordered a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Home 64. Now I've been using a locked down \ modded version of 7 Home 64 for years. Now the reason I say locked down \ modded, is because a round of updates from years before were considered to be a bit...
  6. Privacy concern

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy concern: I got a video shows that windoes send screenshot to server The link is below https://youtu.be/zgs9g-Q-Zm8 Does windows send any screenshot ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-concern/2234f8cb-f1f4-484a-a227-acf01e0adfde"
  7. Privacy concerns

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy concerns: I have a serious concern regarding my online privacy and security and can not seem to come right despite clean installs, premium AV etc. The problem seems to follow despite any efforts including use of a vpn. I do realize strange activity aswel like a program will load very...
  8. PC hardware upgrade pending but have privacy concerns about Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC hardware upgrade pending but have privacy concerns about Win 10: Hope it's okay to post this in General, I couldn't really see a better area on the forum. So I have a dilemma - I'm currently running Windows 7 64-bit and love it. I do though want to completely upgrade my ancient PC to something faster, more hard disk capacity, more RAM,...
  9. Windows 10 and privacy and performance concerns

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and privacy and performance concerns: Hello! I've read a lot about privacy, spying etc. I'm more concerned about the performance that is taken away because of the unnecessary services running that are spying one me than the spying itself. Anyway, what would be the cleanest and safest way to disable all...
  10. Microsoft’s response to privacy concerns in the Netherlands

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s response to privacy concerns in the Netherlands: Our goal is to deliver the highest quality, delightful and trusted experience to Windows customers. Windows collects data so that we can be responsive to your needs and interests. We are committed to working with you and other interested voices to evolve the Windows privacy...