Windows 10: Win 10 can not see Canon printer

Discus and support Win 10 can not see Canon printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer and printer have worked fine for months. Then computer said printer off line when it was not. I would send test page and then everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by susanparker2, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Win 10 can not see Canon printer

Computer and printer have worked fine for months. Then computer said printer off line when it was not. I would send test page and then everything in queue would print. Had this problem too much in last two weeks so uninstalled printer. Win 10 cannot find it to reinstall. Have tried every scan.

both on same router. Printer has solid blue wifi light. I down loaded the canon mg6100 series to the computer and send test pages but ofcourse they come up with error. No error on win 10 side just does not list the printer.

:)

susanparker2, Dec 6, 2018
  2. rjobdee Win User

Canon printer IP5200

Hi Van, looking at he list of included printer drivers in Win 10 the IP5200 is not listed, in the Canon USA the last update was for Win 7 (http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip5200#DriversAndSoftware),
    what you can try is download the last driver released and run it in compatibility mode.

If you have not upgraded to Win 10, as suggestion try turning the printer Off and may be uninstall the driver and then install the last driver released using compatibility mode. And another suggestion, if you plan to make some changes (installing/uninstalling)
    try creating a manual restore point.

rjobdee, Dec 6, 2018
  3. pushde Win User
    Canon LBP 2900B Printer not recgonised by windows 10.

No my problem is as it is. In fact before this suggestion, I had already tried these steps but still the Printer is not recognized by windows 10 32 bit. In fact Canon LBP2900B drivers are not found. Instead, Canon 2900 / 2900B CAPT printers drivers are
    being installed every time. Canon 2900B CAPT printer is shown in the unrecognized devices in the control panel/ Devices and Printers.

Any new trial and error methods; no harm in trying. Please suggest and or advice. "However Very Very, Very thanks to Microsoft , Canon and to L.G Companies for making me a FOOTBALL. Let see who can Score the Winning Goal or one has to toss for victory. "

pushde, Dec 6, 2018
  4. SteveGD Win User

Win 10 can not see Canon printer

Canon printer software update failure

Below is the text from an error report after the update fails. This has been going on since shortly after an upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10, and every few days the prompt to update keeps happening and failing.

• Canon - Printers - Canon MG7100 series Printer - Error 0x80070490

• Canon - Printers - Canon MP600 Printer - Error 0x80070490

I have searched for a similar problem on MS and it was suggested to do a sfc /scannow as there may be a corrupted system file. The scan returned no corrupted files.

The MG7100 is currently connected to a WLAN, with two laptops, both running WIN 10. The MP600 is no longer connected, but the software has been unistalled.

WIN 10 updates are being installed automatically as usual.

Does anybody have any other suggestions, please?

Thanks, Steve.

SteveGD, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 can not see Canon printer

1. Win 10 can not see Canon printer - Similar Threads - Canon printer

2. free printer driver canon mp810 for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    free printer driver canon mp810 for windows 10: new laptop with win 10 and now I can't find a driver online to use my printer. not for free anyway... advice please!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-printer-driver-canon-mp810-for-windows-10/559dd9e7-c04d-48c4-a97e-cbf881a98096
  3. Fix Canon Printer Driver Issues Driver Upgrade Driver Tech Support

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Canon Printer Driver Issues Driver Upgrade Driver Tech Support: Fix Canon Printer Driver Issues| Driver Upgrade| Driver Tech Support A printer is one of the most essential devices which are required to perform various jobs in our day-to-day life from printing your essential documents to faxing & scanning. [ATTACH] However, the printer is...
  4. Canon MP190 Printer

Canon MP190 Printer: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. My printer is a Canon MP190 connected to USB port on left side of my computer Yes, it's worked before. I un-installed & re-installed the printer. I'm trying to print something from online & it keeps saying to enable...
  5. Canon Printer Support +1-855-855-4384 Phone Number For Canon Users

in Windows 10 News
    Canon Printer Support +1-855-855-4384 Phone Number For Canon Users: Troubleshooting Tips For Canon Installation Issues [ATTACH] For an easy Canon Setup Installation on your system you need to follow the listed steps: Select Easy Install and then click on Install. You will find a list of Printers on Network. If yes, click on the option & then...
  6. Canon printer (usb) has scanner function but cannot access output.

Canon printer (usb) has scanner function but cannot access output.: Printer on device list - scanner is not. Settings advice, or do I need a tech? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-usb-has-scanner-function-but-cannot/aa8594dc-a565-4f51-8312-4dd7e42572d0
  7. Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be

Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be: Hello, I am having a problem installing the drivers of a printer. The printer model is Canon MF4370dn. This shared printer is actually connected to the USB port of another Win10 pro 64bit Desktop PC. Till recently it was working fine. But all of a sudden it is not working....
  8. Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer: I have installed student version Microsoft 10 2018 Canon printer has scanning operation but the laptop does not pick up scan I can print from the printer Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  9. Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer: I had MS Office 2010 & Windows 7 on my tower PC. I took the PC to a large company and they upgraded my computer to MS Office 2016 & Windows 10. My Canon imageclass MF3240 printer prior to the install would scan and print with a Windows program because Canon had not yet put...
  10. Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10: Hi, I cannot get my computers to connect wireless to my computers here's what I have tried. 1 Downloaded the latest drivers from your web site p861-win-ip7200-1_01ea32_2 (my laptop is 64bts) Ran the installation procedures tried to connect using the WiFi process it...