Windows 10: Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

Discus and support Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbobakrOsman, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black screen with blinking underscore .
    I try to boot win from usb to use repair but it's return cant repair your pc , then through cmd in troubleshooter from usb I use list disk and its return
    DISK 0 Invalid and its dynamic .
    What should I do I hope the hard disk is not dead yet any suggestions please ??

:)

AbobakrOsman, Nov 11, 2018

2. blank screen with blinking cursor at boot to win10

Upgraded to windows 10.

Everything worked great for a few weeks. Recently turned off the computer and can't boot to windows anymore. The computer gets stuck on blank screen with blinking cursor. Will not show any win 10 screens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

andrewa_333, Nov 11, 2018
  3. BetsyCole Win User
    Black screen with blinking cursor

I run Windows 10 and have a black screen with a blinking cursor in the upper left corner. I can hit Control, Alt, Delete, and it reboots momentarily, show the Dell logo and F2 Setup anf F12 Boot Options in the lower right corner. Regardless of what key
    I hit, it goes right back to the Black screen w/ cursor. I can't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

BetsyCole, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

Black screen with flickering cursor

The PC is stuck with a black screen and a blinking cursor.

Windows 10 does not boot- Original Title

Win10Stuck, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

1. Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor - Similar Threads - Can't boot stuck

2. Why is my computer stuck black screen with words and an blinking cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer stuck black screen with words and an blinking cursor?: So I’ve been trying to upgrade my originally windows 7 I was scammed off eBay lol. pc to windows 10 64-bit because it was on 32-bit and I wanted better performance. Im watching a tutorial on how to do it it’s going well I checked to see if my pc was compatible with it and had...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Black Screen with Blinking Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Black Screen with Blinking Cursor: A faulty Windows update has completely crashed my computer. I cannot get to safe mode! I believe now that it has corrupted some files.I created a USB bootup disk which has thrown an error:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." The QR...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Black Screen with Blinking Cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Black Screen with Blinking Cursor: A faulty Windows update has completely crashed my computer. I cannot get to safe mode! I believe now that it has corrupted some files.I created a USB bootup disk which has thrown an error:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." The QR...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Black Screen with Blinking Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Cursor blinking and screen stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor blinking and screen stuck: Mouse cursor blinking and screen get stuck......after pressing any key on keyboard the freezing stops on Asus tuf laptop runing on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinking-and-screen-stuck/943614c4-9329-4356-aacb-dc863367c9e5
  7. Cursor blinking and screen stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor blinking and screen stuck: Mouse cursor blinking and screen get stuck......after pressing any key on keyboard the freezing stops on Asus tuf laptop runing on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinking-and-screen-stuck/943614c4-9329-4356-aacb-dc863367c9e5
  8. Computer boots to black or blank screen with blinking cursor

in Windows 10 News
    Computer boots to black or blank screen with blinking cursor: [ATTACH]When you boot a computer, and all it shows is a black or blank screen with a blinking cursor (it may look like an underscore), […] This article Computer boots to black or blank screen with blinking cursor first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Black screen with blinking cursor Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with blinking cursor Windows 10: After updating to Win 10, the black screen with blinking cursor appeared. What worked for me was going into the BIOS and changing the boot order to make the HDD the first boot device. The CD/DVD had been the first device....
  10. Blinking Black screen, Toolbar and Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blinking Black screen, Toolbar and Cursor: So the toolbar is unresponsive probably because it keeps blinking so using the Start menu or hitting the windows key is not an option, I can ONLY access task manager through safe mode, I've uninstalled my display adapter Or graphics driver, restarted the laptop and logged in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc boot but stuck at blinking

2. windows 10 boot stuck on blinking cursor lenovo

3. windows wont boot stuck on blinking curser

4. booting off of usb windows stuck on blinking black screen,
  5. pentium silver windows usb boot black screen