Windows 10: Win 10 change from Bing to Google

Discus and support Win 10 change from Bing to Google in Cortana to solve the problem; How to change from Bing to Google and uninstall Bing... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by The Lobster, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Win 10 change from Bing to Google

How to change from Bing to Google and uninstall Bing

:)

The Lobster, Mar 29, 2019

2. Google vs. Bing

I typed "convert 30mm to inches" into Google - it gave me the answer. Doing the same with Bing - it did not, just listed conversion links and a bit of a jumble.

I reckon the comments I am getting, is a positive YES for Google.

Bald Eagle, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Google vs. Bing

I have only just found Bing as a search engine. My browsing is just ordinary surfing, nothing complicated. no acrobatics.

My initial reaction to Bing is that it is very good, I like it very much. Bing does all of the things that Google does for my activity, but having been with Google for 12 years, it is a difficult decision to change a winning team and dump an old friend who has served me impeccably.

I have looked up all the Bing comments and comparisons on the web, but would like some ordinary users who have had a long experience with Bing and Google to give me their honest opinions. Goods and bads.

Thank you.

Bald Eagle, Mar 29, 2019
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Win 10 change from Bing to Google

How to change my home page back.

I don't think you are. I just did those steps on mine. Changed from Google to Bing, click Home button and it went to Bing. Changed it back to Google, click Home and it went to Google. Norton must have something jammed in there like a fishhook. I don't do Norton, so you're back to Josey's suggestions.

f14tomcat, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 change from Bing to Google

1. Win 10 change from Bing to Google - Similar Threads - change Bing Google

2. remove BING from Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove BING from Win 10: How to remove BING from my WIN 10 PC ?Regards Joachim39 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-bing-from-win-10/a3db15f4-1540-4573-a1df-77bcf4fd5ebf
  3. remove BING from Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove BING from Win 10: How to remove BING from my WIN 10 PC ?Regards Joachim39 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-bing-from-win-10/a3db15f4-1540-4573-a1df-77bcf4fd5ebf
  4. remove BING from Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. change start menu search from bing to google

in Cortana
    change start menu search from bing to google: when you open the windows 10 start menu and start typing it will search with Bing search provider I want to change this to google. also it will open edge and I want to disable this and use my own browser. how do I make these 2 options happen. I don't like bing and it gives...
  6. bing to google in windows 10 search

in Browsers and Email
    bing to google in windows 10 search: I have had several techs from duifferent sites try and helopme get ggole search instaed of bing as default in windows 100 search bar i have gone to microsoft edge and tried it there but none of the techs nor myself have been able to do it not sure if an update changed it bbut...
  7. bing and google

in Cortana
    bing and google: when i search something up on google chrome it automatically searches it up with bing instead fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-and-google/22ad10f0-5eaa-484f-9bf0-86d85f5d801c"
  8. Edge search Change from Bing to Google

in Browsers and Email
    Edge search Change from Bing to Google: Changing search in settings ADVANCED when you click on the add new all lines are greyed out .What to do ,or what causes that?I DO Not like Bing 18806
  9. cant change windows edge from bing to google

in Browsers and Email
    cant change windows edge from bing to google: how do i change my edge to google is my question.Also i did the upgrade but it also keep my old operating system and even though im administrator it wont allow me to remove it should i do a fresh install. 9682
  10. Bing to google for firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Bing to google for firefox: don't know if it has been posted yet but Install this script and no more bing with cortana *Party Bing to Google 13043