Windows 10: Win 10 changes user input language at login screen, unable to fix

Discus and support Win 10 changes user input language at login screen, unable to fix in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, User is experiencing problem with login screen - input language changed to Russian after some updates and restart, and there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wubzen, Sep 8, 2016.

1. wubzen Win User

Win 10 changes user input language at login screen, unable to fix

Hello everyone,

User is experiencing problem with login screen - input language changed to Russian after some updates and restart, and there is no way to change it back. No language button, shortcuts does not work, and icing on the cake - admin forgot password used to install this PC, seems that only thing to do is reinstall windows then?

Can't enter safe mode/system restore/etc. as it's asking for admin password (the one that was used when installing device).

I personally would like to throw the pc out of the window and in a pond, I have spen't better half of my morning with this frustrating issue.

:)

wubzen, Sep 8, 2016

2. Change keyboard language before login or remove MS account password

This answer does not answer the question which is. how to change the input language at login ?. I have changed the input languages as explained, but the input language at login was not affected and remains the wrong one.

Thanks

Louis-CharlesGauthier, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Wrong language setting for log in - Windows 10

I "upgraded" to Win 10 from Win 8.1. Recently, the language setting on the user login page automatically changes to a different language, making login more difficult. I can change the language manually each time at log in, but would like it to use the default
    language I use on a regular basis.

How can I change this setting or remove other languages from the options to force it to use my preferred language?

Charles Kenyon, Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 changes user input language at login screen, unable to fix

1. Win 10 changes user input language at login screen, unable to fix - Similar Threads - changes user input

2. Windows 10 input language changes on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 input language changes on boot: As you can see below I have 3 language packs installed: english, german and japanese. I set my display language to english but want to use QWERTZ as I grew up with that. But whenever I log into my user account it automatically switches to Japanese even though I set the...
  3. How to change language on login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change language on login screen: I tried googling everything and nothing works so far, login screen is on english but when i login it still says it in croatian "Dobro došli" instead of "Welcome". submitted by /u/Sai_Kahleek [link] [comments]...
  4. Unable to skip login screen [win 10, pro]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to skip login screen [win 10, pro]: How do I skip the login screen? I tried the netplwiz and dont see the option to uncheck "require users to sign in with password". I also tried editing The option using the system services menus, But that didn’t work either. I am on windows 10 pro if that helps. submitted...
  5. change language for Win 10

change language for Win 10: hi i buy new PC in china but the default language is on Chinese. i try to reinstall the win 10 by windowscreation tools but once again the communication still in chinese so i dont know if my installation succeed or not. after installation my computer language still in...
  6. change input language

change input language: Hello, I just bought a hp Pavillion 360. Since my first language is Japanese, I tried to change the input language from English to Japanese. The basic language on display has been changed to Japanese successfully. However, I still have a difficulty in typing in Japanese. The...
  7. [Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed...

[Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed...: [Win 10 Pro Version 1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed without GPO Greeting everyone!! Have a question is. I'm setup a customize Windows 10 Pro lock screen picture for domain users but the GPO is only work for Windows 10...
  8. Login screen language change disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen language change disabled: My password for my Microsoft account is in English and I cant change the language for greek !!!And there is not possible to make the password greek. help I cant use my computer!!!PLEASEE 10718
  9. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....
  10. Problem with input languages (changing)

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with input languages (changing): Hello to all! I have a weird problem and it doesn't happen all the time, so I can't reproduce it. I spotted it 7-8 months ago and it happens again and again, more and more. The truth is that it's more irritating, than an actual problem. I use a computer that has two...