Windows 10: Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem

Discus and support Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Now its year 2019, And you guys still couldnt solved the Proxy problem ( OR NOT SOLVING BY MEAN AND TRYING TO SHOW EDGE FASTER ) i changed 3 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Prince Drac, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem

Now its year 2019,

And you guys still couldnt solved the Proxy problem ( OR NOT SOLVING BY MEAN AND TRYING TO SHOW EDGE FASTER ) i changed 3 times win 7 to win 10 everytime and i had the same problem all the time. When its first installed was ok than after you put edge and updates becoming like you r ruling my computer i have to use Edge instead of opera or chrome or mozilla.

How am i going to solve this PROXY problem non of any youtube video or here can solved my problem unfortunately i have to use win 10 which i dont want it but now have to use and having slow internet on browser WHICH ONLY EDGE WORKING.

win 10 pro and updated with last win10 september 2018

:)

Prince Drac, Jan 21, 2019
  2. David Ci Win User

KB3189866, KB3193494 and KB3194496 cause problem with Chrome and Firefox with authenticated proxy (SQUID)

I'm experiencing the same issue with a company proxy McAfee Web Gateway and a Windows 10 client, after the abovementioned update

I've traced the connection and discovered that the problem is related to Google Chrome not completing the 3-way handshake of NTLM authentication (in particular, step 3)

The issue is very weird considering that, from a comparison between MS Edge and Chrome, step 1 and 2 are the same. Then Edge completes the procedure with the authentication message (step 3) and Chrome stops the sequence returning to the user ERR_INVALID_AUTH_CREDENTIALS.

It looks like there is something in the KB code that breaks the NTLM authentication

David Ci, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem

Proxy error in EDGE and Chrome while trying to open gmail in Windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

As per the description, I understand that you are getting issues with surfing internet on Google Chrome browser and get proxy server error.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Have you checked using Microsoft default browser Internet Explorer? Does the problem persists in Internet Explorer and other browsers as well?
    • Are you using a proxy server to connect to internet?
    • Were there any significant changes made to network properties recently?

You may get this “proxy server not responding” error message when there is a proxy set on the computer either intentionally by your network administrator or automatically by a third party program.

Proxy server or proxy is an application-level gateway which
    functions as an intermediary between a web browser (such as Internet Explorer) and the Internet.

Proxy servers help improve web performance by storing a copy of frequently used webpages. When a browser requests a webpage stored in the proxy server's collection (its cache), it is provided by the proxy server, which is faster
    than going to the web.

Proxy servers also help improve security by filtering out some web content and malicious software.

Proxy servers are used mostly by networks in organizations and companies. Typically, people connecting to the Internet from home will not use a proxy server.

If you are using this computer just for the home purpose and have not set proxy intentionally, you can remove the proxy from your browser.

Follow the steps below to remove proxy settings from Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer. Click "Tools" at the upper right corner and select "Internet Options" from the drop down menu.
    • In the "Internet Options" Window that pops up, click the "Connections" tab at the top.
    • Click "LAN Settings" near the bottom of the "Connections" section.
    • If the "Proxy server" checkbox is marked with a check, click it to deselect/uncheck it.
    • Click "Ok" to close the "Local Area Network (LAN) Settings" window.
    • Click "Ok" to close the "Internet Options" Window.
    • Open Internet Explorer and check if you are able to browse now.
    To remove proxy settings from Google Chrome, follow the steps in the google article below.

“Resolving Proxy” –Chrome Help –Google Help

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/106010?hl=en

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results, feel free to write us back for any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem

1. Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem - Similar Threads - Chrome Proxy Problem

2. proxy setting problems..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    proxy setting problems..: proxy settings are stopping one of my sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-setting-problems/8daf048f-5e85-4ac2-a2f6-9fe66d5fda1e
  3. proxy setting problems..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    proxy setting problems..: proxy settings are stopping one of my sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-setting-problems/8daf048f-5e85-4ac2-a2f6-9fe66d5fda1e
  4. Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.

Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.: Problem with auto detecting proxy server by win. 8.1 internet conn. is working but says router is limited , also Ethernet is limited. On setting everything is ok. Option automatically detect proxy setting is ON. Shutting off router didn't help. What can I do more? Something...
  5. Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.: Problem with auto detecting proxy server by win. 8.1 internet conn. is working but says router is limited , also Ethernet is limited. On setting everything is ok. Option automatically detect proxy setting is ON. Shutting off router didn't help. What can I do more? Something...
  6. Proxy problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy problem: My wifi tab in settings had dissapeared i troubleshooted and it said Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings i search it up and find out i have to go into internet properties, then connections, then lan settings and turn on the automatically...
  7. Proxy Problem

Proxy Problem: Hello.; I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the LAN settings optionwas blurred out....an info was shown that some setting are managed by system administrator....and well i am...
  8. PROXY SEVER PROBLEM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PROXY SEVER PROBLEM: I am having a problem on my proxy server setting, manual proxy setting is always turning on with the following settings http=127.0.0.1:8080;https=127.0.0.1:8080. (in the address box). it makes me unable to browse with my PC....
  9. proxy server problem

proxy server problem: my proxy server is always turning on, it always shows http=127.0.0.1:8080;https=127.0.0.1:8080. when i use chrome to browse it shows Unable to connect to the proxy server. what should i do to stop it, i always reinstall windows any time it happens. am using windows 10....
  10. Chrome or Win 10 causes this?

Chrome or Win 10 causes this?: I made an internet shortcut ​on my Desktop. (I use Chrome. It has a Chrome icon on the desktop.) I set the shortcut to: Hourly forecast :: WRAL.com . (Links on page work ,from there.) Instead, first comes up with a small window saying "Downloading from LTL3PV59", a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome win 10 problem

2. chrome and win 10 problems

3. chrome proxy issues windows 10