Windows 10: Win 10 clean install - lesson in patience and perseverance

Discus and support Win 10 clean install - lesson in patience and perseverance in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well, had the upgrade installed but you know I had to do the clean install...process was painless but it would not activate. Everything else was fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gramps, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Gramps Win User

Win 10 clean install - lesson in patience and perseverance

Well, had the upgrade installed but you know I had to do the clean install...process was painless but it would not activate. Everything else was fine. Waited a while, re-booted a couple of times still no luck. Performed a "reset" and the activation succeeded...but broke my Tempo (formerly IDT) audio. Tempo install from WU kept failing. Resorted to installing an old IDT driver, which worked, and then the Tempo update from WU installed OK.

Who said windows 10 wasn't fun....

:)

Gramps, Aug 9, 2015

2. I think im being scammed by www.****.com

Well.. as result of this scam and other issues on my pc, i reformatted my drive and did a clean install of win 10.. but... i guess the lesson learned is, never let your guard down against scammers.. they can disguise themselves as anything...

DKflip1981, Aug 9, 2015
  3. fsublldg Win User
    Can't Install Update (KB3081704) Error: 0x80070643

Seriously....is that all? I like 10 but I am still discovering tech problems that I am not accustomed to solving. Oh well, it's a lesson in patience.

fsublldg, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 clean install - lesson in patience and perseverance

1. Win 10 clean install - lesson in patience and perseverance - Similar Threads - clean install lesson

2. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  3. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  4. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10

CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10: Attn: Greg Carmack Greg: I am studying your tutorial on doing a CLEAN INSTALL to try to familiarize my self with the process. Your instructions are quite simple to understand but I am getting confused on the link to the article about File History. This is what I understand...
  6. Clean install win 10

Clean install win 10: Hey, I have a toshiba satellite computer. a week ago the computer got into the automatic repair loop. After trying some methods i understood that my only option is to clean install win 10 again. So, i used Rufus to make a bootable usb and when the installation got atarted i...
  7. clean install win 10

clean install win 10: cannot create a partition or find an existing one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-win-10/72c073f8-1a63-4866-b133-7559ced90d03
  8. Clean install of win 10 ?

Clean install of win 10 ?: Hi guys;i could never do a Clean a install of win10 preview on my PC's from a DVD ISO, i get stuck here, see pic; although i can upgrade from win 7 to win 10. the DVD ISO i made was from MS. Image codes: DSC02178 4374
  9. Install clean Win 10

Install clean Win 10: Hello I used the media creation tool which I had burned to dvd to install win 10 after uupgradingfrom 8.1. I paid strict attention to any place like adv or apply to delete the partitions but found none. I did tell it to bring "nothing" forward in the process. The pc works...
  10. Clean install Win 10

Clean install Win 10: Initial state of machine - Machine Lenovo AIO, win10 home 64bit UEFI Created DVD and USB via media creation tool 64bit win 10 home and booted into both media they load as far as getting all files then reboots. System created 4 partions Disc map on 2TB disc. Partion size...