Windows 10: Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app

Discus and support Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have helped someone install Win 10 64 bit and their applications. Running into an issue with one app where the font size is very small and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clef, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Clef Win User

Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app

Hello, I have helped someone install Win 10 64 bit and their applications. Running into an issue with one app where the font size is very small and have been unable to figure out how to resolve. The application is Collaborate MD and it needed both Java 32 bit and 64 bit installed in order to run. I have tried the properties hi dpi checkbox but it hasn't helped and am unable to figure this out? How can I enlarge the font size for this application? Or how can I troubleshoot this? Thanks.

:)

Clef, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 4, 2018
  3. E71 How to enlarge/zoom the font for writing/reading SMS messages?

Hi, E71 is great phone! but...does anybody know

how to enlarge/zoom the font/screen for writing and reading SMS messages?

Same question for the home screen.

The font is rather an the small side and

on the 9300i you could easily enlarge every screen to a large and readable screen/font size. Thanks in advance!

Max

blunck---01, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app

E71 enlarge the font / screen for writing and reading SMS messages?

Hi, E71 is great phone! but...does anybody know

how to enlarge/zoom the font/screen for writing and reading SMS messages?

Same question for the home screen.

The font is rather an the small side and

on the 9300i you could easily enlarge every screen to a large and readable screen/font size. Thanks in advance!

Max

blunck---01, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app

1. Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app - Similar Threads - Collaborate Java need

2. I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??: CAN'T ENLARGE LETTERS??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-enlarging-font-on-computer/55f018d7-e517-433e-991a-01d630a78e6d
  3. I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??: CAN'T ENLARGE LETTERS??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-enlarging-font-on-computer/55f018d7-e517-433e-991a-01d630a78e6d
  4. System fonts enlarge on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  5. System fonts enlarge on boot

System fonts enlarge on boot: I am having a strange problem where sometimes when I boot my PC, the font size on system elements is enlarged title bars, File Explorer, etc., and only system elements, not in any applications. As far as I can tell, no settings have changed: accessibility settings are set to...
  6. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Customization
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  7. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  8. enlarge font

9. Win 10 weird font in apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 weird font in apps: [ATTACH] Hi! I recently reinstall windows 10 because it was getting slower and slower. After the reinstallation went down, I was confused, I saw different fonts then before. After I downloaded Opera GX, i realised that the font are the same as the windows one. Even in...
  10. Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

in Browsers and Email
    Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78: I know this question should be asked in a Mozilla forum some where be I have not been able to find a place to ask a question on any on them regarding TBird. There must be a way to permanently increase the font size in a message window and throughout TBird. Does anyone know...