Windows 10: Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app

Discus and support Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have helped someone install Win 10 64 bit and their applications. Running into an issue with one app where the font size is very small and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clef, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Clef Win User

Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app

Hello, I have helped someone install Win 10 64 bit and their applications. Running into an issue with one app where the font size is very small and have been unable to figure out how to resolve. The application is Collaborate MD and it needed both Java 32 bit and 64 bit installed in order to run. I have tried the properties hi dpi checkbox but it hasn't helped and am unable to figure this out? How can I enlarge the font size for this application? Or how can I troubleshoot this? Thanks.

:)

Clef, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 4, 2018
  3. blunck---01 Win User
    E71 How to enlarge/zoom the font for writing/reading SMS messages?

Hi, E71 is great phone! but...does anybody know

how to enlarge/zoom the font/screen for writing and reading SMS messages?

Same question for the home screen.

The font is rather an the small side and

on the 9300i you could easily enlarge every screen to a large and readable screen/font size. Thanks in advance!

Max

blunck---01, Sep 4, 2018
  4. blunck---01 Win User

E71 enlarge the font / screen for writing and reading SMS messages?

Hi, E71 is great phone! but...does anybody know

how to enlarge/zoom the font/screen for writing and reading SMS messages?

Same question for the home screen.

The font is rather an the small side and

on the 9300i you could easily enlarge every screen to a large and readable screen/font size. Thanks in advance!

Max

blunck---01, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app - Similar Threads - Collaborate Java need

2. how do I enlarge my screen font

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I enlarge my screen font: how do I enlarge my screen font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-enlarge-my-screen-font/a7c285a7-981a-4ee8-8e41-03c48492825d
  3. No pinch zoom option. Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No pinch zoom option. Help!!: I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've watched a few videos online, but I don't seem to have the option they keep suggesting (pinch zoom). Please help! Seriously...
  4. how do enlarge font on ribbon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do enlarge font on ribbon in windows 10: how do I increase size of font and icons in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-do-enlarge-font-on-ribbon-in-windows-10/31b0e516-39ca-4e8b-8e2c-f7407fde4ee8
  5. This app really helps with Win 10 updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This app really helps with Win 10 updates.: I am on a slow/metered ISP. I was having problems with updates. I remembered that I had been using "Portable Update " program on Win 8 so I checked and it does work on Win10. With this program you can download what you want , when you want to. It also saves the update to be...
  6. Need Help with Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Apps not opening: I have a problem in which Google Chrome, Firefox and Steam do not open. In the toolbar the apps are indicated as opened and I hover over it with my mouse and click on it so the page would pop up but it wont. I don't know what to do so please give me some instructions on how...
  7. Help needed with Apps.

Help needed with Apps.: Just set up New W10 laptop, System is fully updated and any updates in Store have been applied relating to Browser game Apps. I now want to install the tablet Apps, but, do I use the Store?? or do I have too download another app store to get the latest updated Apps??...
  8. Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130

Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130: ok i been having a issue and im not to sure how to fix it windows 10 forced a update on me and now im left with zoomed in videos iv'e tried the following 1: go back to earlier amd driver 2: update flash player 3: use amd autodetectutility to determine the best driver...
  9. Need help with common software manager in Win 10

Need help with common software manager in Win 10: Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update? Thanks...
  10. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help changing the font in the Taskbar: After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I overwrote the default font that came factory installed. Is there a way to change it to something else without doing anything...