Windows 10: win 10 color profile resetting

Discus and support win 10 color profile resetting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using NVidia GTX 1060 and I resolved my problem of color profile resetting on startup by disabling color profile triggers on Calibration loader,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkoKobeščak, Nov 24, 2020.

1. win 10 color profile resetting

I'm using NVidia GTX 1060 and I resolved my problem of color profile resetting on startup by disabling color profile triggers on Calibration loader, but I still have a problem with color resetting when and it turns out only then I go to Settings in Win 10 and click the first icon - System Screen. The color scheme is automatically resetted. Please help, and thank you in advance!

:)

MarkoKobeščak, Nov 24, 2020

2. icc color profile resetting in Win 10

After posting these steps, I have tried both Guild Wars 2 and Skyrim, and my color profile remains as I have set it.

Paul Golabowski, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Clare_Hs Win User
    icc color profile resetting in Win 10

Hi there,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Regarding what you are experiencing, please reach out to

Windows 10 forum thread
    for further assistance and updates on this.

Kind regards,

Clare

Clare_Hs, Nov 24, 2020
  4. _Rej_ Win User

win 10 color profile resetting

icc color profile resetting in Win 10

Here's something interesting...

I reinstalled Windows 10 (clean install-reset) and decided to use the nVidia control panel to adjust the gamma instead (the calibration on my monitor only required gamma correction)... Here's what's interesting; Some games (Rogue Galaxy is one)reset the
    color from there (control panel) as well!

And as in using icc, I have to return to the control panel, change the gamma to 84, then back to 85 and problem fixed('till next time)... similar to activating a new profile in the Win Color Management then reactivating your own profile.

I wonder if this helps for debugging(MS and-or nVidia). Makes me question if all of us here are using nVidia or a mix of other brands-types of GPUs.

_Rej_, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

win 10 color profile resetting

1. win 10 color profile resetting - Similar Threads - color profile resetting

2. Color Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Profile: I have generated a color profile with Datacolor Spyder5. However, when I click on the Settings button I lose the profile and it reverts to no profile. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-profile/4157f91e-c68a-480c-ae23-034e94ba6740
  3. Color Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Profile: I have generated a color profile with Datacolor Spyder5. However, when I click on the Settings button I lose the profile and it reverts to no profile. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-profile/4157f91e-c68a-480c-ae23-034e94ba6740
  4. Display color management color profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display color management color profile: Windows stops using the color profile .icm set for my displays. This occurs randomly and every time I access system or display settings. The problem started several Windows updates ago and has gotten even worse with the latest updates. Configuration: AMD Ryzen 7 1700...
  5. Color profile keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color profile keeps resetting: I have a custom icc I made with an app called calibrize because I couldn't get the colors to my liking with the other tools. However, it startetd resetting every time the pc is turned on. I have tried the task scheduler fix but it didn't work for me, also I updated the...
  6. Color Profile Resets on Reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color Profile Resets on Reboot: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fordari [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jr5y92/color_profile_resets_on_reboot/
  7. Color profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color profile: I regularly calibrate my monitor using a Spyder colour calibrator. After the W10 1903 update, when I do a calibration the Color profile will not load, refer image. Checked with manufacturer and the cause is the W10 1903 update and advised a later patch Microsoft released a...
  8. SystemSettingsBroker.exe keeps resetting Color profile, causing flickering-colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SystemSettingsBroker.exe keeps resetting Color profile, causing flickering-colors: I have this problem on Windows 1809 Pro, Lenovo T480s laptop with Intel HD 620 graphics (tried with latest drivers offered by Lenovo, AND with latest drivers (17 jan 2019) offered by Intel going against their advise to use OEM drivers). I don't seem to have this problem on...
  9. Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.: should i just reset my pc? but firstly i will remove my hard drive and then full reset windows 10 i cant delete the old profile from C/user:/ it keeps saying you need permission from S-12-213 etc code something a microsoft tech support ****ed it all up for me my...
  10. Color Profile

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Color Profile: How to decide which color profile to use. Any thoughts? Is there any quick to tell. 96673