Windows 10: Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

Discus and support Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenBurgess1, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have downloaded from camera. The sky has gone purple and the yellows gone green Reds appear to have changed slightly . I use Autocad and find all the pen colours have changed. Please suggest how to get back to the original colours

:)

KenBurgess1, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

1. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display - Similar Threads - Colour change Laptop

2. New update has changed my colour display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update has changed my colour display?: The new update has changed my colour display which now effects how colours look in both photoshop, lightroom, the web and on the PC. It is showing different colour profiles and there is no way to change the profile. This was an issue when windows 11 was first released that...
  3. New update has changed my colour display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New update has changed my colour display?: The new update has changed my colour display which now effects how colours look in both photoshop, lightroom, the web and on the PC. It is showing different colour profiles and there is no way to change the profile. This was an issue when windows 11 was first released that...
  4. Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2: I tried to change the theme and colours, but it doesn't work. The taskbar only flickers. See the photo for more details. And when I try to set a light colour scheme the icons are hidden, they just can't be seen first n' second photo . They are only visible in the dark colour...
  5. Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2: I tried to change the theme and colours, but it doesn't work. The taskbar only flickers. See the photo for more details. And when I try to set a light colour scheme the icons are hidden, they just can't be seen first n' second photo . They are only visible in the dark colour...
  6. hp screen changing colours, loose display cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp screen changing colours, loose display cable: as the title says my laptop suddenly showed up multiple colors for no reason. it happen once and I looked it up on google and it said I had a loose connection, so I check by trying to shake the laptop and moving the lid up and about but it didn't show up again. Am i good or...
  7. my laptop display is double and pink colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop display is double and pink colour: double screen and pink colour show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-display-is-double-and-pink-colour/09739b68-bd32-4102-b57b-7149f7f9ed36
  8. Change Colour

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Colour: Hi I just got an HP laptop and when viewing pictures the colours are kind of washed out. So if possible I'd just like to make colours brighter eg red richer, yellow pink, all richer etc, nothing fancy just like when you adjust the contrast of the colour on your TV I know...
  9. Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar: After a recent update, while there still is an active zone in my taskbar for date and time, it is the same colour as the background for the taskbar. Hence it is not visible due to the lack of colour contrast. When I hover over the zone with a mouse, it displays a light...
  10. colour change

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change colour in windows 10 sony laptop

2. how to change colour text laptop

3. change laptop display to colour