Windows 10: Win 10 crash after reset circle stops spinning

Discus and support Win 10 crash after reset circle stops spinning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Morning, When I shut down my computer, wait a touch and start again, everything works fine. When I reset, or an app resets after install, it then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Theog87, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Theog87 Win User

Win 10 crash after reset circle stops spinning

Morning,

When I shut down my computer, wait a touch and start again, everything works fine.

When I reset, or an app resets after install, it then freezes where the windows logo is with the spinning dots.

My comp is quite old now, so wondering if it's a hardware related issue? Or lack of firmware for hardware. I think the motherboards last update was 2011 or likes of.

Comp as follows:

• Alienware
    • Aurora R3
    • Motherboard product = 046MHW
    • i7-2600 CPU
    • Samsung SSD 840 EVO
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    • Crucial 4GB DDR3L-1600 UDIMM 1.35V CL11 brand new

Thoughts welcome.

Best

Theo

:)

Theog87, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Win 10 crash after reset circle stops spinning

Brown screen with spinning circle of dots. Unable to stop.

I was several hours into a Garmin map upgrade when a brown screen with a spinning circle of dots appeared. Has been doing this for hours. I disconnected the garmin, did a ctl alt delete and selected shutown. I disconnected wifi also. Attempted to reboot,
    blue screen, spinning circle then it went to brown screen and spinning circle. Repeated previous procedure again, no improvement. This is a new HP laptop with win 10 installed. Unfamiliar with win 10 procedures. Really need help with this. Thanks Fred

I'm using ipad to communicate with you. Hope I can find your response.

mysterycruiser, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 crash after reset circle stops spinning

1. Win 10 crash after reset circle stops spinning - Similar Threads - crash reset circle

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  3. Win 10 black screen with spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 black screen with spinning circle: Hi, I am having issues with Win 10 -> upon startup the screen goes black with a spinning cursor. I am unable to rollback updates or reset the PC without the password i am used to logging in with a PIN. Is there anyway to reset the password? I tried to reset the Microsoft...
  4. Win 10 black screen with spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 black screen with spinning circle: Hi, I am having issues with Win 10 -> upon startup the screen goes black with a spinning cursor. I am unable to rollback updates or reset the PC without the password i am used to logging in with a PIN. Is there anyway to reset the password? I tried to reset the Microsoft...
  5. Win 10 black screen with spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  7. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning circle: when i change my astro headset from voice to game a get a blue circle constantly flashing? how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/ImmaShitMyPants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkoq7y/spinning_circle/
  8. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  9. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  10. spinning circle

spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b