Windows 10: Win 10 Crashing on VIDEO TDR ERROR: nvlddmkm.sys 0xFFFFF8022624A9C4

Discus and support Win 10 Crashing on VIDEO TDR ERROR: nvlddmkm.sys 0xFFFFF8022624A9C4 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiHoping someone is able to assist in helping analyze dump files/win10 crashing. Crashes have been occurring for past 2 weeks or so, and not sure what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mklappen, Sep 29, 2021.

1. mklappen Win User

Win 10 Crashing on VIDEO TDR ERROR: nvlddmkm.sys 0xFFFFF8022624A9C4

HiHoping someone is able to assist in helping analyze dump files/win10 crashing. Crashes have been occurring for past 2 weeks or so, and not sure what update/changed to cause possible nvidia driver update but have tried to back out and re-install old version but crashes still occur. Have updated all other drivers as as well as performing full/clean install of nvidia driver. Have searched and read through a number of other threads on this but nothing has resolved.Below is output from WhoCrashed on my latest crash. Any assistance is appreciatedOn Tue 9/28/2021 3:18:18 AM your computer crashed or

:)

mklappen, Sep 29, 2021
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD Video TDR Failure

She probably needs to do a video driver update. Get her to go to the manufacturers website for her graphics card and update her graphics card drivers.

Try looking at this thread to see a similar problem: BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys

philc43, Sep 29, 2021
  3. Repeated breakdown in window 10 video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys PDC_watchdog_timeout

after upgrade from 8.1 to window 10, there was repeated breakdown of the PC during working with microsoft office. My surface pro 3 also connects to two external monitor.

the following errors appears respectively on different occasions

video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys

PDC_watchdog_timeout

Hope to solve the problem THx

Michael 821, Sep 29, 2021
  4. S_and_S Win User

Error Video TDR failure igdkmd32.sys

TDR stands for Timeout Detection and
    R
    ecovery. A timeout happens when graphics ('video') processing comes to a halt while some problem is being addressed. If too many timeouts happen in a row, a BSOD occurs.

The blue screen references a driver file that is involved with the original problem, although the file itself is not necessarily the cause. It's likely to be atikmpag.sys or nvlddmkm.sys or igdkmd64.sys, depending on whether your graphics chip is from
    AMD, nVidia or Intel. (AMD was formerly known as ATI.)

The first step in fixing this problem is to update your graphics driver. Go to the Intel website and install the newest Windows 10 driver for your Intel graphics chip. (If you have a laptop you probably need to get the driver from the laptop manufacturer.)

If Intel isn't supporting that graphics chip on Windows 10 - there's no Windows 10 driver for it - you may have success with a Windows 8.1 driver. Otherwise, it's probably time to update your graphics hardware.

S_and_S, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Win 10 Crashing on VIDEO TDR ERROR: nvlddmkm.sys 0xFFFFF8022624A9C4 - Similar Threads - Crashing VIDEO TDR

2. nvlddmkm gaming/video crash error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm gaming/video crash error: i experienced a crash while playing games or using graphic-intensive applications. while playing screen go black screen, crash to desktop,unresponsive system or sometimes immediate system restart,and my graphic cardGTX 1650 Tiis stop working0 percent usage in task manager i...
  3. nvlddmkm gaming/video crash error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm gaming/video crash error: i experienced a crash while playing games or using graphic-intensive applications. while playing screen go black screen, crash to desktop,unresponsive system or sometimes immediate system restart,and my graphic cardGTX 1650 Tiis stop working0 percent usage in task manager i...
  4. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys: I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI...
  5. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure: Need help with this driver issue, The device was working well before the hdd died and it is unrecoverable. This code i am not getting anything on it., i found for the igdkmd64.sys but not for the igdkmdn64.sys....
  6. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure: Need help with this driver issue, The device was working well before the hdd died and it is unrecoverable. This code i am not getting anything on it., i found for the igdkmd64.sys but not for the igdkmdn64.sys....
  7. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys: Hello! Recently whenever I've been trying to play Valorant, but every time I hop into the game I keep getting the blue screen of death that says Video TDR Failure. It's really quite annoying, and I'm concerned that it means that my computer model is insufficient for my...
  9. video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys: Hello! My laptop screen goes black every 5-10 seconds, its performance has drastically reduced ando occasionally i get a blue screen with the error in the title of the question. Disabling the Intel graphics adapter helps, but then i can't play most of my video games due to...
  10. Error Video TDR failure igdkmd32.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Video TDR failure igdkmd32.sys: My computer dont go to desktop screen after login this happen and i dont know what to do anymore i tried system recovery but this continue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-video-tdr-failure-igdkmd32sys/a8284eee-c366-460c-9f3b-d29312fca4dd