Windows 10: Win 10 crashing unexpectedly

Discus and support Win 10 crashing unexpectedly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having crashes of Win 1 0 ever since I installed it. Multiple per day at times. so I started keeping track of them: Win 10 Crash Errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danni1of2, Aug 23, 2016.

1. danni1of2 Win User

Win 10 crashing unexpectedly

I have been having crashes of Win 1 0 ever since I installed it. Multiple per day at times. so I started keeping track of them:
    Win 10 Crash Errors
    Bad pool header: Ebay mail 8.14.16
    5 mins later
    Bad pool header: Ebay mail
    5 mins later
    Bad pool header: Ebay mail
    Bad pool header:Yahoo Email- Then booted with disk check option
    Ran: Said:"Scanning & Repairing: Computer booted
    >Still having trouble<
    Bad pool header: Ebay mail: 8.18.16
    Started using opera 8.19.16
    I notice that the only common thread was when i was on the 'net
    Happy to say after installing Opera... It seems i found firefox was the trouble!

:)

danni1of2, Aug 23, 2016

2. Windows Explorer problem

Yea it closes unexpectedly

OmarAL-Balawi, Aug 23, 2016
  3. EddieB. Win User
    Windows 10 Nvidia Driver Crash

After upgrading from Win 8.1 to Win10, the NVIDIA GeForce 730 is now crashing unexpectedly and unpredictably. Sometimes it crashes back to back after recovering then completely reboots. I keep getting an error about Kernel Mode Driver Version 353.62 (as
    shown in the pic below). Any idea why this is happening and what's the workaround?

Win 10 crashing unexpectedly [​IMG]

EddieB., Aug 23, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

FF was having some stability issues and put out an update today. Hopefully it's been fixed.

simrick, Aug 24, 2016
  5. danni1of2 Win User
    Thank you for the update. Many of my friends use FF I will pass the info to them. However I have found that Opera is much lighter( It runs faster) and it has a much cleaner look as I cab Folder my speed dials in to groups. so i will stick with O. *Smile

danni1of2, Aug 24, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Yes, Opera is also one of my favs. Cheers!

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 crashing unexpectedly - Similar Threads - crashing unexpectedly

2. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash unexpected shutdown: Hello,It's been a while since I'm experiencing random crashes on my Laptop, Windows 10 IoT Enterprice LTSC 21H2 OS Build 19044.2491.Step by step:1. Work normally on my laptop, charger is connected, full battery, no problem at all.2. Suddenly, a random crash happens and causes...
  3. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash unexpected shutdown: Hello,It's been a while since I'm experiencing random crashes on my Laptop, Windows 10 IoT Enterprice LTSC 21H2 OS Build 19044.2491.Step by step:1. Work normally on my laptop, charger is connected, full battery, no problem at all.2. Suddenly, a random crash happens and causes...
  4. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System crash unexpected shutdown

6. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes: Been having a issue with the computer just freezing in the middle of playing a game, specifically Path of Exile. I recently changed its graphic settings from DX12 to Vulkan and it seems to have solved it as far as that goes, but I will still get random freezes and crashes...
  9. Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes

Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes: Been having a issue with the computer just freezing in the middle of playing a game, specifically Path of Exile. I recently changed its graphic settings from DX12 to Vulkan and it seems to have solved it as far as that goes, but I will still get random freezes and crashes...
  10. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail closes unexpectedly with error message session ended unexpectedly