Windows 10: win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...

Discus and support win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Im using TP-LINK Archer AC1900 T9UH,when I use the 5ghz network its working perfectly fine, but when I switch from 5ghz to 2.4ghz my pc just crush... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moshikoaz, Sep 22, 2022.

1. moshikoaz Win User

win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...

Hi, Im using TP-LINK Archer AC1900 T9UH,when I use the 5ghz network its working perfectly fine, but when I switch from 5ghz to 2.4ghz my pc just crush into blue screen..I tried removing drivers and re-installing them, but it didn't helped, my drivers are installed from the cd disk i've got in the package of TP-LINK Archer AC1900 T9UH...here are my dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AovO8YJnWsYYgwaJc9bTSI5o76MK?e=0HyGbvhere is also a picture of the blue screen:if anyone can help, it'll be much appreciated, thanks

:)

moshikoaz, Sep 22, 2022
  2. HK4840 Win User

TP-LINK Archer T4U 5ghz issues with windows 10

hi, can anyone adv if TP link archer T4u works in 5GHz mode on windows 10 now.

HK4840, Sep 22, 2022
  3. TP-LINK Archer T4U 5ghz issues with windows 10

I checked the TP-Link site and it does not have a driver for Windows 10, but it did say that they were working on it. No ETA listed, however. I upgraded to Win 10 and my TP-Link Archer T4UH will not work. It worked fine in Win 7. I tried to use the
    Win 8.1 driver in Win10, but that did not work for me.

USArmy-Vet, Sep 22, 2022
  4. win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...

TP-LINK Archer T4U 5ghz issues with windows 10

OK, I found this site: TP-Link new Community is officially launched! - TP-Link Community

It states to use the driver for Win 8 and not 8.1. I tried it and it works. It also states that the Realtek driver will work as well, but the driver is not for USB3.

I hope that TP-Link hurries up with the Win 10 driver, but in the meantime, the Win 8 (not Win 8.1) drivers works for me under Windows 10.

USArmy-Vet, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...

1. win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer... - Similar Threads - crushing every switching

2. win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...: Hi, Im using TP-LINK Archer AC1900 T9UH,when I use the 5ghz network its working perfectly fine, but when I switch from 5ghz to 2.4ghz my pc just crush into blue screen..I tried removing drivers and re-installing them, but it didn't helped, my drivers are installed from the cd...
  3. win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 crushing every time when switching networks from 5ghz to 2.4ghz using TP-LINK Archer...: Hi, Im using TP-LINK Archer AC1900 T9UH,when I use the 5ghz network its working perfectly fine, but when I switch from 5ghz to 2.4ghz my pc just crush into blue screen..I tried removing drivers and re-installing them, but it didn't helped, my drivers are installed from the cd...
  4. Blue screen of death after installing Tp-link Archer T5E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death after installing Tp-link Archer T5E: I just purchased the TP Link Archer T5E and installed it. Upon boot, it took me to my normal login screen. After entering my pin, my pc immediately threw the blue screen of death. After multiple restart attempts, nothing changed. Could anybody help me?...
  5. Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10: Just set up an Archer AX 10, poor internet speed response. Using it on a Windows 10 64 bit PC. Hardware Version: Archer AX1500 v1.20 Firmware Version:1.1.1 Build 20201116 Rel. 57075(5553) Latest firmware was installed. Using a 5g wifi link. to Speednet, only 40 MB down...
  6. Losing internet/network connection but restarting router (tp-link archer c7 ac1750) brings...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Losing internet/network connection but restarting router (tp-link archer c7 ac1750) brings...: Looks like it's only causing local network issues, I do loose internet connection on W10 device but I think I can still stream from it via plex. More testing to be done. Could this be a virus? submitted by /u/john_the_idiot [link] [comments]...
  7. no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter: Hello, I have a problem withthis device. I cannot find it in the device manager. my config: [ATTACH] I have tried many things: 1 All my drivers are updated 2 BIOS and firmware are updated 3 I have tried different pcie 1x port a green led is lighting, so the card is...
  8. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U: Hello. I need help guys updated my windows from 1909v to 2004v and my wifi adapter doesn't see my Huawei P30 Pro 5ghz HotspotI and 2,4ghz hotspot automatic disconecting. on windows 10 1909v everything working fine. Contacted with TP link support they suggested tons of...
  9. tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ

tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ: Hi, I need to switch the wifi band to 5ghz (I bought this modem for that) but there is no option, can you help me please. Thanks, Syl 139856
  10. tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi: Hi, I'm from India using Airtel V-Fiber 100mbps network. The router has 2GHz and 5GHz wifi support I can connect to 5GHz network from my mobile phone or MacbookPro but I cannot see 5GHz network on Windows 10 I tried re-installing drivers multiple times but of no use....