Windows 10: win 10 cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate.

Discus and support win 10 cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; win 10 cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate. No mouse, just touchpad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeeSherman2, Apr 2, 2019.

1. win 10 cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate.

win 10

cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate.

No mouse, just touchpad.

:)

LeeSherman2, Apr 2, 2019

2. Issues with the cursor freeze in windows 10

Original Title: Cursor freeze

I've upgraded 5 systems so far to Windows 10. But 3 times I've tried to upgrade an Asus K72F-A1 laptop and each time the cursor will freeze and a hard reboot is required. When the system comes back up the cursor is still frozen and the system is useless
    until I reinstall the Win 7 image. I've tried wiping my disk and installing a clean Win 10 and I've tried all the online "suggestions" I've found for fixing this but nothing so far will work.

BlueBird_1, Apr 2, 2019
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 2, 2019
  4. deeneecy Win User

win 10 cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate.

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

win 10 cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate.

1. win 10 cursor locks up and requires reboot to re activate. - Similar Threads - cursor locks requires

2. Windows 11 locks-up and requires a hard reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 locks-up and requires a hard reboot: Since early November this year, my system will lock-up and won't respond to anything other than a hard reboot. It can be many hours or a few minutes between episodes. It occurs when I am using the machine and when I leave it alone and powered on.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Windows 11 locks-up and requires a hard reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 locks-up and requires a hard reboot: Since early November this year, my system will lock-up and won't respond to anything other than a hard reboot. It can be many hours or a few minutes between episodes. It occurs when I am using the machine and when I leave it alone and powered on.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  5. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  6. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 locks up during reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 locks up during reboot: Suddenly Windows stopped booting. BIOS config looks good and the computer can boot from a Linux DVD and a Windows Recovery Flash drive. But when i boot from the HD it gets a just a minute in and goes dark. No video signal to the monitor. I booted from the Recovery Flash...
  8. Re-Activating Win 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-Activating Win 10 Product Key: Hello... Yes my Question is... Recently I had to change my Main/Mother Board... after hooking up & reconnecting everything... loading new board drivers etc... windows then said my Product key was no good along with i would need to reactivate it... So I went to settings......
  9. cursor locks up or dissappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor locks up or dissappears: Cursor randomly locks up on my laptop of disappears only way to get the lock down off is to power down than restart ~ WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-locks-up-or-dissappears/14065b21-a51c-4633-954a-87325e5fdf77
  10. Why are there so many Win 10 updates requiring reboot?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why are there so many Win 10 updates requiring reboot?: Almost every day for the last week or two, I find the system requiring restarting to finish installing an update. I used to use Linux and it was very rare for an update to require restarting. Windows 10 has frozen my games on many occasions now because of this. 38637

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor locking up on win 10

2. pc lock up requires hard reboot