Windows 10: Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️

Discus and support Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️ in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's been a while that programs like the Adobe and some plugins, have been deleted automatically from my computer, leaving the file and shortcut only.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bemottin, May 21, 2020.

1. Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️

It's been a while that programs like the Adobe and some plugins, have been deleted automatically from my computer, leaving the file and shortcut only. Some people say that it's an upgrde problem, but i cant downgrade to a preview version. Can you help me?

That happens when i turn my computer off, so I am currently triyng to keep my pc at hibernation.

submitted by /u/bemottin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bemottin, May 21, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 21, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 21, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️

1. Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️ - Similar Threads - deleting programs ‍♂️

2. new update deleted files and programs. win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new update deleted files and programs. win 10: latest update for win 10 deleted programs and files, had to restore to earlier version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-deleted-files-and-programs-win-10/57d72fb9-3fcf-4e34-ac63-ecb8dbc1f557
  3. new update deleted files and programs. win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new update deleted files and programs. win 10: latest update for win 10 deleted programs and files, had to restore to earlier version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-deleted-files-and-programs-win-10/57d72fb9-3fcf-4e34-ac63-ecb8dbc1f557
  4. new update deleted files and programs. win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 delete my linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 delete my linux: You stupid ****!! From NOW ON I will never ever pay for your filthy products.. You made windows remove boot partitions from linux.. **** Ill kill Bill Gates if I see that old retard.. I reinstalled linux on my harddrive allready like 10 **** times.. **** OFF retards!! Your...
  6. Win 10 delete my linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 delete my linux: You stupid ****!! From NOW ON I will never ever pay for your filthy products.. You made windows remove boot partitions from linux.. **** Ill kill Bill Gates if I see that old retard.. I reinstalled linux on my harddrive allready like 10 **** times.. **** OFF retards!! Your...
  7. Unable to restore Win 10 after program delete

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to restore Win 10 after program delete: I am a senior and a non-techie. As such, I think I've really put my foot in it this time! After reading a LifeHacker article, I wanted to try the Everything Toolbar on my PC. It installed without problems. I then decided to delete the program zip file which I did. Then I...
  8. Window Live Mail program delete, WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Live Mail program delete, WIN 10: I'm trying to do a total delete of Win Live. The problem is when you try to reinstall the program the old email's come back with the reinstall. I've tried doing individual account deleting, this didn't work. Help...
  9. Win 10 Killing my programs!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Killing my programs!: Win 10 lately been killing my background tasks/programs like geforce experience, Icue and other programs without asking anything, its just doing whatever the **** it wants what the heck?!...
  10. delete program files frfom uninstalled program Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete program files frfom uninstalled program Win 10: delete program files from uninstalled program Win 10 I want to delete program files from Wondweshare video converter Ultimate. I've un-installed the program. When I install a newer version, the program files keep me from entering a new key code. Thanks...