Windows 10: WIN 10 detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510

Discus and support WIN 10 detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i install windows 10 clean, it detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510 then it shows amd radeon r9 m370 and exclamation point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kilimanalex, Jul 31, 2021.

1. WIN 10 detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510

when i install windows 10 clean, it detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510 then it shows amd radeon r9 m370 and exclamation point in device manager,after that, i went to safemode to disable m370 driver and install new driver firepro 3510, but installed about 60% of the machine hangs, before that I used Guru3d software to remove AMD driver.currently the laptop still has 1 intel graphics card. when i install windows 10 clean, it detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510 then it shows amd radeon r9 m370 and shows exclamation point in device manager causi

:)

Kilimanalex, Jul 31, 2021

2. AMD Graphics driver failed to start.

It has been two months since I upgraded the new Windows 10 on my desktop equipped AMD FirePro V4900 1G DDDR5. Everything works perfectly until a week ago. There is a system notice at the right corner saying "Graphic driver failed to start, use Microsoft
    basic display driver instead" always appear on the screen. When I checked the dxdiag.exe, the display card was automatically switched to the Microsoft basic display driver instead. After that, I have the problem of display with flickering and flashing while
    opening up any new windows. I uninstalled and reinstalled the lasted AMD graphic driver through the device manager but that didn't help me out. Actually I cannot uninstall the AMD graphics and controller center smoothly, which always get "critical error" freezing
    on the display and then I had to reboot the computer. The last time I installed the lasted AMD graphics driver (edition 15.200.1045) directly downloaded from the AMD sites, which is different from the edition (15.200.1060) I got through clicking the "Update
    driver" on the Device Manager.

Emeraldbian, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Sam Jones Win User
    Win 10 doesn't properly handle video after upg from Win 7 (AMD Firepro 2460)

As mentioned, the problem was really frustrating. The monitor was correctly configured after the initial upgrade to win 10 (and an extra reboot or two). The problem began after installing the latest Firepro kit from the AMD web site (which did not update the driver itself from what I can tell, but did install the AMD control center).

As I planned on going to a new video board (to support high dpi displays), I just went forward and replaced the FirePro with an nvidia NVS 510. Once the nvidia drivers were installed, the correct displays were detected and it all just worked.

Sam Jones, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

WIN 10 detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510

1. WIN 10 detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510 - Similar Threads - detects wrong graphics

2. AMD graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD graphics driver: HelloEver since i updated my windows from 10 pro to windows 11, my AMD software stopped working. It continues to send an error message,like windows update have automatically replaced AMD graphics driver, anytime I want to open the app. Please is there a way i can rectify this...
  3. MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.: Hi.When I open MSI Afterburner it says there are no devices available can someone tell me how to fix that.Recently I downgraded my AMD Radeon R5 M330's Latest version to some old 17.5.Is this problem happening because of downgrading my driver?Please someone help....
  4. MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.

MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.: Hi.When I open MSI Afterburner it says there are no devices available can someone tell me how to fix that.Recently I downgraded my AMD Radeon R5 M330's Latest version to some old 17.5.Is this problem happening because of downgrading my driver?Please someone help....
  5. AMD Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Graphics Driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 and recently I got an error message telling me that the installed Graphics Driver was out of date and hat known problems. It then redirected me to the AMD website to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition download page. I downloaded it and...
  6. AMD Graphics Driver

AMD Graphics Driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 and recently I got an error message telling me that the installed Graphics Driver was out of date and hat known problems. It then redirected me to the AMD website to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition download page. I downloaded it and...
  7. Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers: Hi.I have windows 11 home. Every time, after I install AMD adrenaline software downloaded from AMD, MS WINDOWS 11 install an AMD graphic driver that don't work.I activate the Group Policy Editor so I can deactivate in there.I deactivate in SYSTEM > ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS >...
  8. Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers

Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers: Hi.I have windows 11 home. Every time, after I install AMD adrenaline software downloaded from AMD, MS WINDOWS 11 install an AMD graphic driver that don't work.I activate the Group Policy Editor so I can deactivate in there.I deactivate in SYSTEM > ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS >...
  9. AMD Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Driver: I updated my drivers through AVG driver update. I am now getting a message that I do not have an AMD graphics driver installed and the computer screen is showing graphics properly. Where do I get the driver and how do I install it?...
  10. AMD graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD graphics driver: Sir, After updating the windows 10 , a message popped on the screen that no AMD Graphics driver is installed....help me out to resolve the said problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-graphics-driver/29b087f0-765b-4609-b18f-3b705e3e50c2