Windows 10: Win 10 difficulty with 32 bit

Discus and support Win 10 difficulty with 32 bit in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear, with the new computer, a Windows 10 pro, a 32 bit version of windows was purchased. But I can see that my computer does not work the best,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavorDD, Feb 25, 2019.

1. DavorDD Win User

Win 10 difficulty with 32 bit

Dear, with the new computer, a Windows 10 pro, a 32 bit version of windows was purchased. But I can see that my computer does not work the best, especially since the GPU does not support the 32-bit driver in the win 10 version. When I bought my windows while i was installing the windows at the reseller I was not warned of the existing drawback, I would not have 32 bit- in the version. Can I re-install a win 10, 64 bit version with an existing key?

:)

DavorDD, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Somebody Win User

Will this work with going from Win 7 Pro 32-bit to Win 10 Pro 64-bit?

I wonder if there is any problem for going this route with installing Win 10/64-bit on a computer that had Win 7/32-bit (without ever installing Win 10/32-bit)?
    Basically I am thinking about the process described here: How to Switch From 32-bit Windows 10 to 64-bit Windows 10 while skipping the middle step, - by using Shawn's solution.

Somebody, Feb 25, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Will this work with going from Win 7 Pro 32-bit to Win 10 Pro 64-bit?

There should not be an issue doing that, as long as the computer supports 64-bit.

NavyLCDR, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Upgrade Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit.

You have to do a "clean install" of Win 10 64 bit. There is no "upgrade" process from 32 to 64 bit.

Did you have Win 7 Home or Pro. There is no "free upgrade" from Win 7 Home to Win 10 Pro. You have to do that upgrade in at least 2 steps:

Win 7 Home to Pro to Win 10 Pro

OR

Win 7 Home to Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

The 32 bit to 64 bit upgrade is a separate additional step.

Run the WinVer command. What Version and Build do you have?

If you have Version 1803, many people have reported "accidental" upgrades from Home to Pro by MS. But that "upgrade" doesn't work!

Rohn007, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 difficulty with 32 bit - Similar Threads - difficulty bit

2. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...
  3. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...
  4. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  5. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  6. Difficulty turning on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Difficulty turning on my Laptop: Hello my name is Mike, I was using my laptop then got distracted for a short while when i came back to my laptop i found it in sleep mode and assumed that i turned it off so i went to bed not knowing that i never turned it off. So in the morning when i woke up i decided to...
  7. Difficulty turning on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty turning on my Laptop: Hello my name is Mike, I was using my laptop then got distracted for a short while when i came back to my laptop i found it in sleep mode and assumed that i turned it off so i went to bed not knowing that i never turned it off. So in the morning when i woke up i decided to...
  8. Difficulty turning on my Laptop

9. Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?: In particular, I really enjoy the Wordament challenge, but 3 days out of 4, it's too easy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-increase-the-difficulty-of-the/e8b1fb20-c9c1-48e8-b94c-f2259f734e7c
  10. Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?

Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?: In particular, I really enjoy the Wordament challenge, but 3 days out of 4, it's too easy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-increase-the-difficulty-of-the/e8b1fb20-c9c1-48e8-b94c-f2259f734e7c